What he loves

He loves you and only you period because, 'he's a true romantic just like Rudolph Valentino'.

He loves that you don't judge him for all the gay stuff he did and pretend it never happened and love him for who he is.

For a shy man he LOVES to cuddle with you and will do your hair if you want since he loves your hair so much the way it just flows behind you in the wind.

He loves his cats of course but not above you.

He really loves any kind of chicken to eat and always has it in his fridge to eat.

HE'S really FOND of bubbles so he loves a lot of bubbles in his bath from you of course and when you play with the bubbles with him like he's a child.

He loves smiling and laughing around you and doing others that involve showing his teeth since you love them so much and sometimes you would put lipstick on and kiss them to make a kiss mark shoe on his white prominent front teeth.

He loves it when you say goodnight to him and the cats by calling them by their names as if their your real children and Freddie says they are and you play along with it.

He loves having you around for company and telling his secrets and feelings to you because it's so easy to talk to you and share things since your nonjudgmental.

He loves you always now and forever and will love any child of his own if you two make any in the future.

He loves it when his mama approves of you and you getting along with his mama as well and with his dad too along with his sister too telling you about funny things about him.