What he hates

He hates it when you leave him without leaving a note or where your going and most importantly what time you will get back.

When you call him without saying I love you when ending the call or I love you back cause you were busy or text him for the reason.

The moment you leave him alone making him cry all day for you from being so worried about you and just having a break down and a head ache from so much crying.

When you treat him like a child by giving him a goodnight kiss on the head and tuck him in but you don't give the cats a goodnight kiss.
And when you don't give them all a bedtime story either.

He hates when someone always treats you badly like hearing about your ex's when you two were friends and he was always there for you no matter what. And later beat the shit out of the guy but said he was going for a walk which was a lie.

He extremely hates it when you take the bands side on a prank for him when he's sleeping by tickling his tickle spot on his face with a feather or whatever and he wipes his own shaving cream he paid for on his face. 

He hates when people forget things for him on purpose like special days and doesn't tell him at all.

He can't live without you period so he must be clingy but hates it when you tell him you need SPACE so he takes it literally by moving stuff—the smartass he is and says 'there's space darling!!'

When one of the cats scratch you so he must scold it for being too jealous because he hates when you get hurt emotionally or physically so he will baby you all day.