12

Briesnz POV

I was at Jamere house with Jania and her in the kitchen while I was on live. Everybody was here, even Kd punk ass.

Jamere was cooking some chicken and rice. While Jania was making some cornbread, I was in there for entertainment.

I was just on live being regular until my song twerk - city girls came on and I lost all control. Like a whole new side came on.

We all was just twerking until kentrell came in there and smyched NeNe up and whispered in her ear, and then Ben did the same thing. To bad ion gotta go through that cause I'm niggaless.

I just kept twerking, and I had on some tight shorts.

"Pussy so good he got my name on it . Itty-bitty-pretty, I'm the realest in the city. Only fuckin' with the plug, got a nigga worth a billi'
Showin' love, only talk about bands when he hit me
Chose him, he ain't pick me, and we never doin' quickies" I yelled while bending over and twerking.

I stopped twerking for a minute to go catch a breather and look at my live.

Kd was on my whole live and was commenting bs like " stop playing wimme" and " end this live" like nigga no.

I peeked my head into the living room from the kitchen to look at him and has his teeth clenched like damn you mad mad.

I decided to play with him.

I walked in the living room and straddled his lap and he looked up at me from his phone.

" what you want"

" You know what I want bae " I said kissing his neck.

He started to rub my lower back and I got up off him.

" come to the bathroom" I whispered in his ear.

When we got to the bathroom I shut the door and locked it so he would think I'm fr fr.

I walked up to him and started kissing his neck trailing my hands down his stomach all the way to his draws.

I started to rub on his stuff and kiss on his neck. He kept trying  put his hand in my pants and up my shirt but I wasn't having it.

I felt a lil twitch twitch which meant he was bout to cum so I stopped and kissed his forehead and walked out the bathroom. He kept on tryna call me back to the bathroom but I ignored him.

"Girl why he keep calling you, and what y'all was doing in the bathroom lemme find outttt" Jania said

"Right cause at his point my tea cup full" Jamere said.

" I'm fucking dead on yall, this bitch said her cup full. But anyway I just wanted to play with his heart a lil so I went in the bathroom and jerked him, but I stopped right before he was bout to cum." I said shrugging.

" bitchhh you ain't right. I did that to Kentrell one time and he was on his knees begging for it." Jania said laughing.

" did you give in?"

" you already know I did but he was begging for a good 10 minutes "

" all ik is Ian giving in cause it's fuck his right now. Ion even know why Jamere allowing his punk ass in here." I said loud enough for him to hear.

" what you say Briesnz?" Kd yelled

" nun of yo damn business bitch" I yelled back.

2 minutes later he came in the kitchen and choked me into a wall. I had waterfalls all over again, but Ian giving in. At least not to him.

" boy wth wrong witchu " I said with a stank face.

"Why you do that, let's go finish what you started." He whispered in my ear.

" fuck you get out my face. Go ask Tianna to finish what I started, she like that shit." I said laughing.

" man you tripping if I really call her then you gone be hurt hurt talm bout a nigga ain't shit."

" why do you think I still care about what you do. You ain't my nigga no more."

" you sure?"

" I'm positive kelldrick" I said with a fake smile.

" ight bet, remember Ian yo nigga and youn care what I do." He said walking off getting on his phone.

We was all just chilling on our phones when somebody knocked on the door. I was already getting up so I said that I was gone get it.

When I opened the door my heart sunk. It only sunk because I really still loved his ass and he just keep doing stuff like this. I know I just said ion gaf what he do and that he ain't my nigga but I still do. I was lying and he gay for acting like he don't know.

The person who was at the door was Tianna.

She was just looking at me smiling.

" what you doing here?" I asked her mugging.

" girl to see my man now move." She said pushing me a lil.

Ian even do nun bout it cause I was hurt a lil.

I walked back to the couch with a little frown and just got on my phone.

Soon as Jamere seen Tianna she looked at me and I just shook my head no cause two can play this game. He gone feel me like he ain't felt nun before.

I decided to troll on instagram cause I was bored, and I wanted some attention.

Yodaddyluvbriesnz 3s ago

After I made that post I kept getting all kinds of notifications

After I made that post I kept getting all kinds of notifications. It was just one from this specific person and gurllllll when I tell you he was fine he was fine. But he wasn't finer then Kd periodddt.

Ballout.varris: yoo 🗣😂

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: heyy

Ballout.varris: yo dm's open, I'm tryna close em 😉

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: you might be able to close em🤣

Ballout.varris: what's yo #?

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: I hope you ain't just a cloudy chasin catfish but fuck it.

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: 2253453755

"Who you texting, you to quiet over there smiling and shit " Jamere said laughing.

" don't worry bout it, you'll hear bout em later." I said looking at her smiling.

I looked at Kd and he was clenching his jaw. Like nigga ain't yo bitch here?

He caught me looking at him then he grabbed Tianna and tongue kissed her while looking at me. I was acting like a weirdo and kept looking at them.

After he was done he winked at me. Mann he was looking extra daddyish, and I just wanted him right there.

Only if I didn't tell him he wasn't my nigga. I think he know what he be doing to me.

________________________

Briesnz and that boy?

Was Briesnz wrong for doing that to him 😂?

Strawberry lemonade or regular lemonade?