[1]Reborn

When I woke up I felt quite dizzy as I opened my eyes the light was blinding it was as if I was opening my eyes for the first time.

I narrowed my eyes in discomfort waiting for my eyes to adjust to the brightness before I opened them again.

Once I did I found a young blonde woman gazing at me.

A beautiful girl...... No, a beautiful woman would be more appropriate.

Beside her a man of similar age with black hair, was giving me a stiff smile. The guy seemed in good shape and his muscles we're almost ripping out of his tight shirt. Normally people like this where the worst to deal with but, I didn't get any malicious vibes from him if anything it's as if he was delighted to see me.

"-----sdjff-----fjfjfdf----s"

The woman cracked a smile as she watched me and said something.

What is she saying? what kind of language is this.

"------ddjds----dffj," the man replied with a gentle expression. Really, what did he just say? I couldn't understand it at all.

"------df-----SSSS--"

A third person's voice came from somewhere.

I couldn't see them.

I tried to sit up and ask them, "Where is this place, and who are you guys?"

"Gaaa!! Gu?" I made a strange sound and when I tried to move my body remained stiff.

As I carried on trying to speak and move "XXX--XXXXX"the man said and carried me up.

This is a joke, right? My body weighs over 100 kilograms(over 200 pounds) I thought to myself is he really that strong. Soon he began to rock me in his arms as someone sang a lullaby I soon became very tired for some reason and passed out.