New Kids

No matter how long Arya had been in Hawkins it was still a shit hole. They glared at her from the moment she stepped into town. Didn't exactly help that she was the only teen mother with a newborn either.

She held her head high and strutted down the hallway. Her heeled boots clicking with every step as she made her way to the office. Each glare sent her way was sent one twice as harsh.

By the time she had reached the office she already wanted to go home.

"Can I help you " the receptionist snapped .

" well in new , sadly that means you have to do you job" arya snapped back. Folding her arms in annoyance.

There was a deep chuckle behind her causing her to turn around. The guy from the parking lot was leaning on the desk beside her smirking at her sass.

"problem?" she asked turning her attention to him while the receptionist printed her schedule.

"No in the slightest"  said Billy holding his hands up in surrender. "I'm Billy by the way".

" Arya" she introduced giving him a small smile. " You're new to I'm guessing ".

" yep just moved from California" he answered moving closer. "What about you" he asked leaning in seductively licking his lips.

Arya leaned closer deciding to play his little game of cat and mouse. She looked as if she was going to kiss him before whispering in his ear " maybe you should ask around".

He stood stunned as she snatched her schedule from the receptionist and walked away as it nothing happened.

"Well hello Hawkins" he muttered happily as he watched her walk away.

**************

"Did you get your stuff from the office" Jonathan asked as they walked to their first class.

"Yep , your receptionist is a bitch by the way".

" who's a bitch" asked Nancy walking beside Jonathan.

"The receptionist" Jonathan answered shyly.

"I thought Betty was lovely , she's always nice and smiling" Nancy protests.

"Well she was a bitch to me" arya stated, walking into the classroom and sitting in the back.

"Is that the language you use in front of your daughter" Nancy mocked. She clutched her books tighter before continuing. " Can't image what her first word would be".

Without thinking arya slapped Nancy harshly across the face. The noise echoed across the hallway causing many heads to turn.

Billy turned his head at the sound. His newest little obsession seemed to be very temperamental he thought. But it proved one thing.

She was definitely not from Hawkins.