"Tomorrow?" he asked as he lifted his head. He turned on his stomach so my hand fell out of his hair and onto his shoulder. "Wait... you have to go to work... um. How about we spend the weekend there? Long weekend? Friday to Monday. You could spend Thursday packing and sorting stuff for the days you wouldn't be in."

"Can't," I sighed. "Gotta do... stuff."

"Stuff?" he raised his eyebrows as his lips puckered at the pronunciation of the word.

"My... dad's birthday is this coming weekend," I sighed. I didn't want to go home for it and be surrounded by people who I didn't feel comfortable around. "I have to show my face unless I want to be even more disliked."

"Come again?"

I huffed and turned on my side. I propped my head up on my hand, my elbow sunk into the pillow as I placed my other hand in front of me.

"When I told you, I was never really liked, I didn't only mean people throughout education. It goes deeper than that or whatever. These... family friends or whatever, well, some anyway, think that I'm some stuck-up bitch because I don't pay for their shit or because I don't give them money directly or the attention and fame, they would like to gain from me. Then... some other, nastier ones... well, they believe they have the right to do things they actually do not."

"You don't need to pay for them at all, or give them anything, if they are not more than friends. I'm glad you don't give them that satisfaction," he said. "Now, what do you mean about that last part?"

"Uh... when I told you people don't believe me about stuff... kinda links into this, you know?"

"In what way?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, don't feel pressured to tell me. You don't have to expose that information if you don't want to or you're not ready."

"I guess you could know... it's not that big of a deal – well, according to others, anyway. And, you were actually there when one of the incidents happened."

"Oh?"

"I don't even know where to start..." I laughed as I felt a little lost. There was no true... beginning to it. It felt like this happened to me since the day I was born.

"Could go from who the 'nastier ones' entail and what makes you address them that way."

"Okay, sure," I licked my lips and turned back on my back. I hated talking about serious stuff, eye contact was literally the last thing I needed in situations like this. "So, me being a girl, I, uh, started going through puberty, right? Began around when I was eight or so... you know, boobs coming along and shit. They were, uh, pretty large for someone at the age of twelve but I was told I would grow in them."

"You have great boobs," he commented with a cheeky voice and I scoffed. "Sorry. Not the time. Carry on."

"So, these 'nastier ones' also known as annoying asshats that my parents know and are still around, obviously noticed that little Renleigh Kensington was becoming a woman, right? They felt it to be necessary to comment on my appearance from then on, literally every time they came around or we went around. That was obviously shocking to me at the time but I guess I would still have rather dealt with words than actual... touches. Because they actually did touch me in places I did not like or wanted."

"Men?"

"Yes. Men. Married-with-kids-men," I said with disgust. "Touches on my thighs, calves, arse, waist, stomach. Just pressing up against me... a couple of times, this one in particular, would accidentally run into me and his hands would accidentally cup both of my fucking tits then would smirk and say he didn't see me or apologised and I just- I just had to deal with it, I guess? I don't know... I'm not sure how a teenage girl is meant to react when a man, much older than her, goes and basically gropes her in places that no one should without consent."