Midtown Reunion

Requested by the most amazing -Star-Struk- so go follow them!

Summary: a school reunion and flash is scared. Everyone knows who Spiderman is and Flash is still an ass. Bisexual Peter because we all know we love it.
Spideychelle and Stucktony because I'm gay for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After four years of marriage, Peter and Michelle live in a flat. Michelle is the CO-CEO of SI and Peter is still an "intern".

A soft ping could be heard as Peter was brought out of his thoughts. He was thinking of the wedding and plans to meet his parents.

Getting his phone, Peter scrolled through it see an email from Midtown. "Babe, did you get an email from Midtown?" Peter called out to his wife. He began to read the email and raised an eyebrow.. He didn't know that they did this.

Dear Mr Parker,

As a former student of Midtown school of science, you are invited to a school reunion that started three years ago.

Please come to the school at 6pm. There will be food, alcohol and other drinks if you prefer. You may also bring your own food/drink.

You may bring whoever, parents or guardians or if you have some, children.
But please don't leave them unattended seeing that there will be a presentation for all.

Kind regards,
Mr Mortia
Principal of Midtown school of science.

"Yeah Peter, I did." was the casual reply as Michelle sat down by Peter when he was reading. Seeing that Peter didn't know that she was there screamed and jumped onto the ceiling. "Michelle!" he cried out when he saw her laughing face, he blushed a heavy red and got down from the ceiling.

"whelp, let's get ready."