The Kingdom

*3rd POV*

M/n and the others talked. A man named Jesus said that there was another community that could help. The kingdom. So they decided to go there. M/n went and grabbed his radio. He looked at it then put it back on his belt. "M/n" Michonne said. M/n looked behind him at Michonne. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to see if you were all right. You seemed mad when you threw the radio. Who's Maddie?" Michonne asked. "She's a kid. She's kinda like my younger sister. And now she's dying because of the Saviors. It makes me wanna kill them even more. Once we talk to the leader at the kingdom, we will be able too." M/n said. He then went to his truck. Carl was leaning on it. "We have to go in the same car. Is your radio broken?" Carl said. M/n nodded no. Carl smiled. "Perhaps after we go to the kingdom, we could take everyone to yours. So they could see what we have." Carl said. "Of course we can. Whatever you want."

Carl looked at him. Rick then called for them. They drove to the kingdom but stopped. Some men on horses came and asked who they were. Jesus told them and everyone had to give up their weapons. The men on the horses led them to the kingdom.

They finally arrived in the Kingdom and went into the Kings palace. They went inside and it was an old theater. The King was sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage with a tiger at his feet.

Everyone went into an isle of chairs and Rick walked near the stage.

"Hello Jesus. Welcome everyone, I am King Ezekiel and you will refer to such as that."

M/n and Carl stood close together. Rick started talking on why they needed to work together to take down Negan. M/n couldn't help but interfere.

"Ezekiel, listen we really need this. My community has a shit ton of weapons. We can take them down. All we have to do is try."

"And why would like to take Negan? Does he take from you?"

"No. He killed my friends. I used to know Negan. Before all this. He was my coach at my school. He was like a father to me. But then his wife died. And then all this shit happened. I was with him for a while. He tried to kill my second in command. So I helped her and a handful of others escape. We built The Steel. And we want to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else. If that means killing him or locking him away, my community would like to help as much as possible."

King Ezekiel sighed. "I'll think about it. For now you may stay as long as you would like. But I have other manners to attend too. So if you'll excuse me."

The group left the building and meet Morgan outside. Carl looked at M/n. Max smiled at Carl and locked their hands together. Rick came up to M/n. "Would you mind if we came to your community? To check it out. To see your people."

"Of course Rick. We need to end this. We have a lot of extra supplies if you guys need any as well. I'll let Jackie know we're coming."

Rick nodded and went over to the others. M/n looked over at Carl.

"Do you think we'll be able to take him down Carl?"

Carl looked at him. "Yeah I think we will. I know you will. And I'll be there helping you every step of the way."

M/n kissed Carl on the cheek and went to his radio to let Jackie know what was going down.

Meanwhile, at the sanctuary.

"Simon, I want eyes on the Steel and Alexandria. If M/n is working with Rick, we could be in big fucking trouble."

"Of course Negan. Right away."

Negan placed Lucille on his shoulder then reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture. It was picture of a newborn baby, a woman, and Negan. He flipped it over.

It read
"M/n, 8 pounds. Son of Lucille and Negan."

"I wish I could tell you kid. But we're enemies. I wish your mother could see you. She would be so proud."

Tears spilled on the picture and Negan sighed.

A/U: It's nice to be back y'all! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. A little short I know but it's better than nothing. How did y'all like it? We're you expecting that twist at the end? But as always i hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all in the next one! Bye bye!