We both entered the house after our parents. There were already a lot of people there, just to celebrate our engagement. Most of the people there, I didn't even know. Most likely from our parents' company. I noticed Beam and Kit beside my friends. I waved at my friends and went up to them, with Pha following closely behind.

     "Hi Beam, hi Kitty!” Pha greeted. "Hey Pha" said Beam. "Did you have fun after we left?" Kit teased.

     "Why did you leave me alone with him, he was terrible!" He huffed.

     "I’m right here" I said.

     "I know” Pha looked at me and then at the group of guys beside me, "why don't you introduce me to your friends?" He gestured.

     "After what you said, NO fat ass" I scoffed and turned away from him.

     "FINE! I'll do it myself fat head" he said, turning to the group of boys, "Hi!... Oh hey Ming" he smiled seeing Ming among them.

     "Hi Pha. I'll introduce them to you" Ming smiled kindly.

     "This is Park, Lam, Max and Tul"

     My friends waved and murmured a hello or hi. Pha smiled at them and they returned the smile. Then Pha looked at me wiggling his eyebrows. 'How childish can he get..' I muttered under my breath. But a smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

     "Forth, I'm going to change, you should too 'cause you smell' " Pha smirked at me and walked towards the stairs.

     'Oh! This is going to be fun' I thought. I followed Pha upstairs, trying to locate our bedroom.

Pha's POV

     I had found our bedroom without any help from Forth at all. He just followed, not aiding in any way. The room was quite big and there was a king sized bed in the middle. My drawers from my old room were here too since I specifically had told my parents never ever to go through my clothes, ever.

     I started to go through the drawers, trying to find something to wear. I glanced at Forth who was 'testing' out the bed; he was jumping slightly on it and pressing his hand into the mattress.

     ”What are you doing?" I asked with a weirded out face.

     "Seeing if the bed is solid enough, wouldn't want it to break" he said, flashing a wide smile.

     "I know I’m going to regret this but why the hell would it break Forth?” I said.

     "Oh, when you finally decide to abolish the No Sex Rule" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him.

     "That won't happen Forth” I said, getting tired of repeating myself. I suddenly felt hot breathing going down my neck. I was hesitant to turn around knowing that Forth would be there facing me.

     Even so, I turned and Forth's face was incredibly close to mine. He leaned to the side of my head and whispered in my ear, "We’ll see"

     His face returned in front of me and stayed there. I looked into his eyes, trying to flgure out when he’ll back down. His hand started to travel up my arm. He traced a finger at the edge of my neck. I tried hard to stay still but knew that my knees were going very weak.

     I dared not to close my eyes as it would only mean that Forth was winning and there was no way I was going to have that.

     His finger grazed the neck line of my shirt and stopped at the first button. He swiftly slid the first button off.