Misstress Beyoncé

Onika

"Ms.Maraj please report to my office immediately." I heard boom through the over head speakers. Every one stopped and turned to look at me some with hints of fear in their eyes and some that look just as nervous as I was.

You see, I work for Knowles enterprises the biggest company to provide 100% satisfactory service for... sexual things.
I worked as a Assistant to Ms.knowles , taking her calls, making appointments for girls to work for her, things as such. But my 10 months I've been working here I have NEVER gotten called in her office. Her office was also off limits to every one except for her and myself, but I only got to see where the door was and physically couldn't walk inside or view what was inside her office.

"I will not wait all day Ms.Maraj." I jumped up when I heard her thick accent blast through the speakers once more.

I smoothed down my skirt and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and proceeded down a long hallway to approach her office.

Everyone was scared of Ms.Knowles. And more than likely if your getting called to her office, 9 times out of 10 something bad is going to happen.

I approached her door way with my hands moist and shaky as I reached for the knob to open it, but instead I was immediately greeted by a tall, caramel skinned, woman who had a blank expression on her face.

"I'm glad you made it, come in" she turned on her heels and walked inside her dimly lit room. I followed suit and looked around noticing all the red, black and grey furniture that surrounded her desk that was in the middle of the room. The windows were covered by a really big red and gray silk curtain that took over the entire wall not letting one drop of sun into the room.

"Sit." Her voice was in a much deeper tone than it originally was before.

I sat in the chair that was in front her desk and watched her as she circled me.

"You're probably wondering why I called you in here," she started still staring at me like she was trying to find the fear in me.

"It's nothing bad..." she sat on her desk and turned me in the chair so that I was facing her.

The view that I had of her was breathtaking. It was dark in the room but her skin was glowing and her Breast were almost popping out of the blazer she wore.

"I brought you here to do a little test for me." She grabbed a remote off of her counter and pointed it towards a blank wall.

In a matter of seconds a screen came down displaying a still image of a video.

"I want you to watch this and tell me how you feel." She pressed play on the video and it started it was of her and a unknown girl that I've never seen before. Ms.knowles had on this all black attire
But she look... words can't even describe how she looked.

"You will listen to me and you will do anything I tell you do you understand." Her voice was very sultry and deep it was... everything.

"Yes mistress."

Beyoncé

I watched her as she sat there in awe as she watched me dominate the girl who was in the video.

I walked behind her and put my hands on her shoulder and she tensed up.

"How do you feel Onika." I wispered in her ear and watched her shift in the seat.

"I- uh," I smiles at her stumbling.

"I.." she bit her lip and let out a slick moan that she thought I didn't hear.

God this woman.