Surprise

"Good morning, my love" Cole whispered, propping himself up on his elbows and starring in amazement at his sleeping girlfriend.

"Mmm-hmm" Lili mumbled, her eyes fluttering open.

Cole ran his finger across Lili's nose before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning" she smiled, placing a hand on his.

"We don't have to go work until nine today" Cole said "I want to take my girl to breakfast"

Lili laughed, repositioning herself to be in Cole's arms "I would love that"

After laying in her boyfriend's arms for a few more moments, Lili climbed out bed and put on yoga pants, one of Cole's sweatshirst, and pulled her hair u pinto a messy bun.

"You look beautiful" Cole said, pecking his girlfriend's lips.

"Tea, right!" she snorted

"Seriously, baby" he promised "You're perfect"

Lili blushed, grabbed her boyfriend's hand, and led him out the door. When they arrived at her favourite cafe, Lili found them a table and Cole ordered her food, knowing exactly what she'd want

"This is nice" Lili said, stirring her codffe "Thank you"

"I can tell you've been stressed out" Cole told her "Do you wanna talk about it"

"I don't know" she admitted "This life is hard. I'm not sure how you've done it for so long. I think I just need a break for so long. I thnik I just need a break for a few days"

"Well" Cole smiled "I have a surprise for you"

As Lili took a bit of her food, she watched Cole pull na envelope out of his pocket and slide it across the table.

"Open it"

"Okay..." Lili laughed, suspicious of what was inside

She opened the envelope to find two first class tickets to Amanpulo, the most private, beautiful resort in the world

"Oh my god, Cole!" Lili smiled, grabbing her boyfriend's hand

"We leave on Thursday"

"I am so in love with you" Lili whispered, and without caring of who was seing them, just get up sits on his laps and hiss her boyfriend passionately on his lips.

"You desserve it" Cole smiled "And I can't wait"

"I could live there for the rest of my life with only you" Lili promised "Thank you, my love"

"I love you"

And with that they just stay in that position what felt like forever, lili on his lap with her face on his chest, Cole with his arms around her for her not to fall and both with eyes closed dreaming with their future.