Thankfully, he just mumbled quietly, "I will be there in 10 minutes."

He hung up and I sighed in relief, putting the phone back on the thing and turned to Luke with a small smile,"He is coming. He didn't sound mad, but I know he will be. Are you sure you are going to be okay? Maybe he can bail you out."

"I highly doubt your dad would bail out your 'deliquent' boyfriend who got you arrested in the first place," Luke chuckled, looking around before pressing a soft kiss to my lips and told me guiltily,"I really am sorry, princess. I shouldn't have pressured you like that. You were right, we were gonna get caught eventually."

I didn't bother trying to make him feel better, because he's right. He should have listened to me, we have gotten away with a lot and we should have known we would have been caught one day.

I just sighed, giving him a quick kiss and pulled him into a hug. The officer came back and

we pulled apart, me telling him my father was on his way and Luke was sadly placed back in the cell since he did not have someone to bail him out.

Thankfully, the bench I sat on was next to the cell and we chatted quietly despite the officer saying not to and they sighed, but let us talk until my father came and that is when all h-e-double hockey sticks broke loose.

"I should have known this kid was involved," My father glared at Luke, who just shrugged in return, causing me to sigh. "What the hell did you two do that caused you to end up getting arrested and cost 500 dollars?"

I gulped slowly, seeing him paying the officer and said,"We were spray painting."

"You were suppose to be home," My father retorted, gripping my arm and pulling me up to scowl at me,"You are lucky your mother was out still. My boss did not enjoy me leaving early, now let's go home."

I glanced at Luke who was sitting on a bed in the cell, head in his hands and looking down. My heart went out for him and I pleaded to my father,"Could you please pay his bail? I will do anything. Clean, give you my phone, not leave the house for a year! He just does not deserve to stay in there."

"If he got arrested and the police say he needs to stay, then he obviously deserves it," My father grumbled, pulling me out of the room and Luke gave me a small smile, mouthing 'I love you.'

My stomach filled with butterflies and I mouthed it back, blushing slightly and the whole ride home was filled with me trying to convince my dad to bail out Luke and he stayed quiet, making me know he was going to go mad when we got home.

And I was right.

The first thing he did once shutting the door was grab my arm roughly and dragged me upstairs, shoving me in my room and looked around in suspicion while sneering,"I am embarrassed by you! I told you to stay indoors and you disobeyed me! You snuck out and ended up getting in trouble because of that stupid boy! You are pathetic and worthless! Why can't you be a good son and listen to me for once?"

I winced, a pang of hurt filling me and said quietly,"I love him, why can't you just be happy for me? I wanted to have fun."

"And did you have fun when you went to the police station?" He scoffed, giving me a cold look that sent chills down my spine and not the good ones like when Luke does something seductively.

I shook my head in guilt,"No. But if you love me and want me to be happy, then you should accept Luke and just let me be with him. A real father would not care how Luke looks and lives, he would be happy for his son-"

I stumbled back as he slapped me right across the face, sneering,"Do not speak to me like that, do not act like you're grown because you are my son and you listen to me, not the other way around. Stay in here. Give me your phone and from now on you're not allowed to leave this house and I will make sure of it."