Surprise

Un fucking believable. Fuck mad i was pissed off. I wanted to leave but i stayed to catch up with brianna for a bit. We all sat down at a table and i acted like i wasn't completely disgusted. "Hey Bri, so how did y'all meet ?" I glared at him almost the entire time. "Well i actually met him back at college, he graduated last year but he was there visiting his brother. His brother happened to be my bestfriend and when he introduced us it was like we knew each other forever and now we been together for 3 months". She intertwined their fingers and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

I put on a fake smile and congratulated them. We chatted for a couple hours before i started to get extremely sleepy. I told them i needed to head out and brianna told me to hit her up later. I got in my car and drove back to my apartment. i was hoping i would actually be able to sleep this time. I slipped out of my clothes and into my matching silk lingerie set. I rolled up in my covers and started to drift off. i was almost sleep when i heard 2 pings come from my phone. i ignored it and heard 2 more. It was a unknown number but i knew who it was based off of the text. They read "Ari?" "Let me talk to you, where you live ?" I hesitated, I almost gave it to him but i wasn't gone do this shit with him. I'm a grown ass lady, I'm not fucking with no nigga that can't be true to himself or his "girlfriend". I sent a quick text back, "Naw you good, enjoy luv".

At this point i was ready to take my ass to sleep, but people had a way of interrupting me every time i get the chance. My phone started ringing, I almost threw it across the room but i knew who it was. "Polo" with a red heart next to it popped up on my screen. My heart started beating so fast i thought it popped out of my chest. This was my baby for real. I might sound like a hypocrite but me and this boy had real history. We wasn't together but he was my heart and nothing could erase that, this was more than a bond. I picked up the phone tryna make sure I looked all cute and shit then i answered.

I felt like i ain't seen him in forever. I forgot how damn fine he was, I was probably drooling. "How my baby been ?" he said with a smile on his face. I was cheesing hard as fuck. He was looking at me with love in his eyes, no shirt on with his "CapALot" chain dangling around his neck. "I'm good, you been so busy you ain't been able to contact yo girl ?" I replied with a fake frown on my face. He laughed at me "You know how it get but you know I always make it up to you don't I ? Show you the finer things". He started bussing our laughing. I hate his lame ass jokes but that shit made me laugh too. We was cracking up for real, I loved when we had moments like this. We was on the phone for 3 hours straight talking, laughing, catching each other up on everything. We did this all the time especially when he was off doing his shows. I didn't mind I knew he had a dream and i was gone help him catch it. It got later and later and i was getting more tired. I blew him a kiss and told him we could talk tomorrow night. I hung up and passed the fuck out. Little did I know I was gone wake up to something I wouldn't ever expect in the morning.

I woke up earlier than usual. It didn't really bother me I didn't like laying in bed all day. I looked in the mirror and realized i needed my hair done soon my fucking frontal was coming up. Yes I wore frontals sew ins murdered my middle part. Anyways, I hit up my stylist and asked if she was busy today, it was Sunday and she usually don't take appointments on Sundays. She said she was free and I was so damn grateful. I grabbed my new bundles and frontal and headed straight for her house. It felt like this girl was working on my head forever damn. Perfection takes time so this shit better be perfect. I tried out a new color I wanted to do red this time. Lord knows i'm a fine ass red head. I looked at myself after she got done and I looked good as fuck. I couldn't stay out the mirror. I got back home and I was ready to find something to do for the day.

I couldn't even close the door before I almost had a heart attack, Polo ass was sitting on my couch with a big ass smile he thought that shit was funny. He walked over and tried to give me a hug and i started beating on his ass. "That shit was not funny nigga! i thought somebody broke in my shit !" He having the time of his life laughing it up. I ran to my room and locked the door. I wasn't mad but I was gone mess with him a little. He start pounding on my bedroom door screaming and shit "Let me in Arianna damn you playing to much !". "Polo get outta my apartment I'm done with you" I said it in a serious voice. I wanted him to think I wasn't playing no more. He stopped knocking and I heard a couple of footsteps. I opened the bedroom door and didn't get 2 words out before his hands was around my neck. I was looking him straight in the eyes, if turned me on. He had me pinned up against the wall I couldn't get out if I wanted to. He whispered in my ear in a low ass voice "Don't do no shit like that, you never done with me." and he kissed me real slow. This man was so crazy and I loved every bit of it. He was driving me crazy. He loosened his grip around my neck and I pushed him back on the bed. I got on top of him and started kissing the outline of his tattoo's but he stopped me. He sat up and wrapped his hands around my waist, laying his head on my chest. "We can't do this right now we got somewhere to go, but believe I got you later".