Coming Back

Me and Brianna been bestfriends since high school I loved this girl to death. That was my rider we did everything together. We use to reck shit back in high school, showing up to every event dressed grown from head to toe. We won best dressed in the school yearbook. Niggas never knew if they wanted me or her. I think I had one of the finest best friends, i only got a little bit of gay in me but damn she looked good. Dark skin, curves in all the right places, long hair with a pretty ass face.

When we got to college everything sorted just drifted. We wasn't hitting each other up no more getting on the phone gossiping every night. We wasn't driving out to see each other on the weekends. She had her life and i had mines and it hurt for a while but i learned to live with it. It was right before Spring break and i was getting ready to back my suitcase and head back home. I had my own apartment back in chicago cause i didn't have much family. Me and mom never connected and my dad was long gone. It was about a 5 hour drive before i reached my home. Let me tell you when i got there i was ready to pass right out. As soon as i hit my bed my phone started ringing. In my head i'm like damn man! who the fuck is calling me right now. I pick up the phone and read brianna name across the screen, she was the last person i expected a call from. I pick up and said "Hello ?". "Ari! I miss you so much we need to see each other girl" I was confused for a second, we ain't talked in forever and she just hit me up like everything was okay ? "Yea you right, you wanna meet right now while i'm up ?" I replied. Man i was tired as fuck! I didn't feel like doing shit but i got my ass up anyways. I slipped on the first thing i could find in my suitcase which happened to be a cute lil champion crop top and some jeans. i slipped on my slides grabbed my keys and got in my car. I guess i got there first cause Brianna was nowhere in sight. I sat down in one of the chairs and ordered a frappe. I needed something to wake me up for the time being.

I'm waiting there for 15 minutes and this girl still nowhere to be found. I was finna leave until i noticed this fine ass man come in. Damn, he looked so fucking good. Light skin, tall, and he had some waves on him. I stared at him for probably about 15 seconds, that's all i was gone give him until he walked over to me. He started to approach me and i was kinda excited. I stood from the chair and pulled up my pants just to show him how this i was. He was standing in front of me with this sexy ass smirk on his face. I ain't never seen nobody this damn fine. "I noticed you as soon as i walked in the door and i wanted to let you know how beautiful you is" He looked me up and down and licked his lips. I was ready to risk it all right here man, it felt like this nigga had me in a trance. I started biting on my finger hesitating on what i should say, but when i opened my mouth the only thing that came out was "You look so good, let me get yo number". Damn. Shit all i meant to say was thank you but i guess not.

I could tell he was intrigued by the way he was looking at me. He could take me home right now and i wouldn't have a problem. "What's yo name babygirl ? take my phone and save yo number." He handed his phone over to me and i went to his call log. i typed in my number and saved it under "Ari" with a yellow heart for some emphasis.

My name Arianna but i like to be called Ari" There was a long ass pause. This nigga was driving me crazy. "Aight Ari, I'm Herb but i can make you call me something else" Let me tell you i got hot as fuck! But before i got to reply Brianna ran up on the side of Herb and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Ari! You already met damien i wanted to tell you about him myself. We been together 3 months now" I was confused as fuck ! this nigga just sat here and did all this and he got a whole girlfriend ? and it's my ex bestfriend ?