"Love you too." The song ended and Nikki whooped and cheered for them, setting the camera down to clap. 

The timer dinged and the chocolate chip cookies looked amazing, smacking away Reese's hand, "they need to cool."

He sulked, "but they look so yummy." His pouting face was just too much for Blake's heart to handle, he pecked his lips. Reese didn't let him escape with just a peck, "yummy." Reese was pressing him against the counter's edge, trapping him with his arms on either side as he kissed Blake.

"Spicy!" Nikki tee-heed. "Come on, Reese, your even making me blush."

Reese pulled away and glared and flipped her off, "Ugh, if you weren't here, I'd be bending—" Blake instantly covered Reese's mouth. There was no way he'd finish that thought while being recorded.

"Let him finish, Blakey!" Reese licked his hand but that didn't even faze Blake but Reese continued trying.

"Seriously, Reese, you've licked worse places than my hand," Reese's mouth curled into a smile and he pointed at Nikki. Blake let go and turned as red as a firetruck, "Oh my God, I can't believe I said that while you're recording! Nik, stop recording."

"And miss this gold? No way!" 

They ate cookies with mugs of milk, afterwards, kicking Nikki out so they could have some alone time without being recorded. Blake attached himself to Reese, smiling at him before kissing his neck, leaving behind a purple mark.

Within minutes, Reese and Blake were falling back on Reese's bed. Blake pulled off his shirt and smirked, "why are you still dressed?"

His lover and best friend laughed and sat up, pulling off his shirt and undoing his pants. Blake shimmied out of his own pants and knocked Reese's leg out from under him so he could push him to the bed with a triumphant smile.

Reese reached up and pinched Blake's nipples making him squeak in surprise, "ngh, jerk..."

"You started it," he said, rolling the sensitive buds between his thumbs and index fingers making Blake moan. Blake slapped his hands away and crawled back, settling between his legs, palming him through his boxers before tugging off his pants so he could see his naked body in all its glory.

Blake looked at the slightly faded marks on his chest and hips and inside of his thighs. Giving head was no longer an unthinkable thing but something that Blake did regularly and liked to do for his boyfriend. Blake renewed the hickey on his hip before travelling lower to take Reese into his mouth to make him properly hard before they screwed.

Reese let out a low groan, his big hand going to the back of Blake's head as he swallowed his member, taking him to his throat. Pulling back, his hand holding it steady as he sucked on the sensitive tip that was already beading with precum. "Ah, fuck, Blake," Reese moaned, his hands tugged on Blake's hair.

As he teased the tip, his free hand fondled Reese's balls, he loved hearing Reese's sultry moans that filled the room. "Damn, Blake, I'm close..." Blake pulled back with a pop, licking his lips. He straddled Reese's waist and leant over him to get the lube off the nightstand. 

"If you're going to cum, cum in here," Blake slipped a lubed up finger into himself with a soft groan as he prepped himself for Reese. Reese sat up to kiss Blake, swallowing his moans as he simultaneously toyed with his chest.

When he was ready, he lowered himself onto Reese's erection, the feeling of being filled making Blake moan loudly in satisfaction. He sat still for a moment, clinging to Reese before slowly beginning to roll his hips, digging his nails into his shoulders as he pursed his lips, whimpers slipping out.

Reese gripped his hips pulling him down forcefully, a moan pushing free from his closed lips. "Ah, mmpf, R-Reese!" He cried as he clung to him as Reese took control, laying him back on the bed as he pounded into him.

Blake hated how loud he was, his voice was embarrassingly shrill compared to Reese's low and sexy moans. Reese seduced more sounds from Blake as he hit his prostate, grunting, "there it is." 

Whining and panting, rolling his hips up to meet each thrust, Reese stroked the sensitive head of Blake's previously neglected erection, his hand slick with lube and it felt incredibly good. Blake was moaning and writhing beneath Reese.

He went to push Reese's hand away, "fuck, I feel, mgh, weird, Ree-Reese." He persisted and the pressure building up in Blake was unfamiliar compared to usual. "Mm, Reese, s-st-stop— Oh, fuck!"  Blake panted, "fuck," like a mantra, moans slipping out. The insistent touching on the head of his member was driving him insane.

"Ngh, Reese! Ah, ha, fuck, it—it feels strange Reese!" Reese drove himself deep into Blake, his thumb firmly swiping over the tip. He felt pleasure rack through him, his head jerking back against the bed as his hips jerked forward and he tightened around Reese making him cum with a loud groan as Blake came.

He didn't cum though, instead nearly clear fluid soaked their abdomens as Blake's body continued to tremble with pleasure. "AH! Fuck, fuck, fuck...Reese!" His muscles quivered as he came down from the pleasure high.

Reese raked his hair out of his face, panting with a flushed face as he ensnared Blake's lips in a passionate kiss. Nipping at his neck he said with a rough, low voice, "did it really feel that good to gush?"

Blake bit him extra hard on the neck making him wince, "it did, you dick." Blake pulled back and inspected the deep bite mark on his boyfriend's neck that surely wouldn't fade for a couple days. 

Reese laid next to him, kissing his shoulder, resting before they's get up for a shower, "I love you."

Patting his head, "I love you more."

Blake chuckled, his muscles still quivering, "not possible. Haha, you say some pretty cute things. Carry me to the shower?"

Climbing out of bed with a smile, "of course."

Reese picked him up and Blake was more than happy to cling to his man.