↔Lovers↔

Blake was so damn happy.

He was curled up on Reese's couch, holding a Pepsi and munching on some chips while Reese put in the movie and Nikki turned out the lights. Why was Nikki there? She wanted to be a third wheel.

The previews began and they sat on the couch with him, "why didn't Dory come?" Reese asked as Blake snuggled up to him.

Nikki rolled her eyes, "he's freaking out about Gabe and Archie going to San Diego for the next couple days. 'Parently, he went to see Gabe yesterday and Sandy said he and Archie left already. Gabe didn't even tell him he was leaving."

Blake clicked his tongue, "can you blame him? Dory's been obnoxious about his homophobia."

Reese laughed a little, "since he's not here, I can do this," he bent his neck to kiss Blake sweetly. Blake smiled and laughed as Reese moved his lips to his cheek and kissed with an exaggerated smacking sound, "I love you."

Nikki looked like she was watching her idols, Blake snickered, "I love you too."

Like always, Nikki pulled out her camcorder, "you guys are so cute!" The red light shined. 

The brunet laughed, "why are you recording us?"

"So I can show this at your wedding, give me an actual kiss, no dare." Blake went to deny the request but Reese tilted his head up for a slow, breath-taking kiss. In his free hand, he held a purple sucker, his kiss tasted like sugary, artificial grapes. Blake melted at his gentle touch that coaxed him into obedience.

They broke apart, Blake felt a little dazed and wanted to continue, but they definitely weren't filming a porno. Reese hugged him closer, his hand under the blanket rubbing circles on Blake's lower back making him sigh with content.

Nikki giggled, "never thought I'd have three gay besties. It seems like Dory is the only straight one."

Reese let out a throaty chuckle, "if Dory knew his three best friends were queers he'd have an aneurysm."

The three laughed, Nikki turned the camera towards herself, "hey! It's me! I'm being a third-wheel today to capture this happy couple in their natural habitat—"

Reese snickered off-camera, "our natural habitat is the bedroom."

Blake blushed and chided, "Reese!" Nikki turned the camera, cackling as she caught Blake's blushing face.

"Aw! I love you guys!"

The camcorder was put up for the movie but came right back out when Nikki voted on making cookies. Reese, with his crazy sweet-tooth, agreed immediately and was running to the kitchen to get out the aprons.

Reese's mother had several comedic robes ranging from a naked lady to the classic 'Kiss the Cook'. Blake wore a frilly, pink hostess apron while Reese wore the 'Kiss the Cook' and Nikki wore one that had a fat, hairy man torso in a speedo.

It was so much fun, baking with them. Reese kept eating the raw mixture despite Blake smacking him with a spatula. Nikki didn't really bake, she added commentary to her home movie. When the little dough balls went into the oven, they turned on music and danced around the kitchen.

"Give me a slow dance!" Nikki asked and Reese laughed and pulled Blake close as they danced to Elvis's 'Can't Help Falling In Love'. Blake's arms were wrapped around Reese's shoulders and Reese's hands were locked around his waist.

As they slow-danced, he whispered, "I'm having a lot of fun today."

Blake butted their heads together gently, "me too. I love you."