↔Truth↔

Avoiding Reese was exhausting.

Blake was supposed to get burgers with Reese, Gabe, Dory, and Nikki, but Gabe couldn't join and at the very last minute, Dory and Nikki cancelled. He was stuck. Alone. With Reese. Fuck.

It was incredibly awkward after avoiding him for the last couple weeks. They hadn't done anything since Blake gave him a blowjob, Reese got his cast removed and he was back in top form. Blake and Reese decided to skip going to the movies and they went to eat.

Reese would scoot closer to Blake on the bench but Blake would edge away. Reese finally had enough, he threw down his fry back into his basket, "God fucking dammit! What's wrong with you lately?"

"Noth—"

"Do not say 'nothing'," he growled. "You haven't let me near you for weeks! Do you want to forfeit the bet? Go back to how we were?"

Blake felt fear expand in his chest, the words were crammed in his throat. "No, Reese—"

Reese gave him a pained look that made Blake's heart twinge, "what do you want then, Blake?" The brunet looked down at his lap and stayed quiet, "do you even know what you want? If you don't we should end this now—"

"I want to sleep with you," Blake blurted out before Reese could finish his thought. 

An odd look, "we normally shared a bed—"

"No. That's not what I mean, Reese. I want you to fuck me."

If Blake wasn't so ashamed of himself he'd laugh at the face Reese was making. His blue eyes were wide and his lips parted in shock, eyebrows raids and his Adam's apple bobbed visibly. He stammered out, "y-you want me to, um, to what?"

Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves, "I want to have sex with you."

Reese held up his hand and Blake was ready for a quick, harsh rejection possibly mixed with some disgust. What he didn't expect was a confused look, "wait, you've been avoiding me for nearly a month and a half because you want to sleep with me?" Blake nodded, a relieved laugh escaped Reese, "Jesus! Blake, why didn't you just tell me?"

Blake covered his red face with his hand, "how could I 'just' tell you that, Reese? We've been friends for years, were both guys! It's like crossing a line—"

"But you want to cross it, right?" Reese reached over and pried Blake's hands away from his face. It had been years and years since Blake last wanted to cry from humiliation, but there he was blinking rapidly to make his watering eyes disappear. Blake looked away from Reese's face and nodded.

Reese suddenly stood up and threw away their trash, 'he's leaving,' Blake thought, a lump of emotion forming in his throat, Reese was a couple steps away when he stopped and looked back, "Blake, get in the car." He didn't say anything, unable to talk because it felt like he was trying to swallow a rock, sitting on the bench dejectedly. "Dammit, Blake, I will carry you to the car if need be."

Blake looked up, "I can just catch the bus home—"

"Who said you're going home tonight? My family is out tonight."

My family is out tonight, Blake's heart thudded in his chest, what? Did Reese realise what he was implying? The feeling of crying left Blake but now he just stared at Reese, it had been a while since he did that, just look at Reese.

His hair was getting longer, it fell past his shoulders like gold silk and his blue eyes were determined as he stood a couple feet from Blake with the keys to his Jeep jingling from his wooden shark keychain.

"I'm not kidding, I'll carry you to the car if I have to." Reese took a step forward and Blake shot to his feet, there was no reason to make a scene for the cars passing by and the people inside the joint.

Reese snatched his hand and held it with an iron grip as he dragged Blake to the car even though Blake was going willingly.

For the first couple minutes of the drive it was silent. Blake wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, "Reese...what do you mean by this?"

His eyes were fixed on the road, "what do I mean? I mean I'm going to sleep with you. I'm going to take you to my room and I'm not letting you go for the rest of the weekend. What else would I mean?"

Blake turned scarlet and his heart was racing as he bit his lip in either anxiety or anticipation, maybe a little bit of both. He was going to sleep with Reese. A month and a half of avoidance was finally over.

It was kind of terrifying, he'd been fantasizing about it for a while but now that it was actually going to happen he was on edge. Blake was bouncing his knee anxiously and jumped when Reese reached over and pressed his hand on Blake's knee to still it.

His touch was warm and calming but it made Blake's nerves fire like he'd been electrocuted. Warmth spread from his hand, he missed the feeling of Reese. Kind of pathetic on his behalf.

When Reese parked in front of his house everything hit Blake like a bag of sand. This was really happening. He gulped nervously and got out of the car, an unfamiliar feeling eating at his gut.

Inside the house was silent and Reese turned on lights as he moved through rooms. It was kind of freaky how calm Reese seemed, he didn't look at Blake when he said, "go hop in the shower, I'll be up in a minute."

Blake nodded and walked up three flights of stairs, passing Reese's bedroom as he went into the bathroom. It felt like a constant current was pulsing through him as he took off his clothes and climbed over the side of the claw foot tub and under a hot stream of water.

He was barely in there two minutes when the bathroom door opened and Reese walked in and through the clear shower curtain Blake could see him undressing. It made his mouth go dry and his pulse went wild.

The curtain was pulled back and Reese got in the shower with him, stark naked. Blake held his breath unintentionally and looked wide-eyed at the drop-dead-delicious guy that was currently invading his shower.

It's going to be a long night.