Chapter 3: Villains!

Start from the beginning

Dellinger: Kya! Both heroes are really strong! 

Perospero: This brat is really fast!

(y/n): His speed is not the real danger. The heels of this brat would have pierced my stomach if I had not taken precautions.

You started looking in the future to find out Delinger's next move. But what you saw made your face go pale and you used all your speed to lift Perospero off the ground and jump as high as possible into the air.

Perospero: What are you doing?!

Instead of answering your brother's question, you turned your leg into mochi and made it grow to gigantic proportions.

???: Ground shark!

You hardened the mochi of your leg, forming a gigantic foot of steel. Suddenly, a gigantic rock shark came out of the ground and opened its jaw to swallow you and Perospero in one bite. But before the shark could close its mouth, you kicked it with your giant foot and destroyed it with one hit, leaving your footprint on the ground. You landed on the ground and quickly put Perospero down.

Perospero: What was that?!

(y/n): There is another villain!

???: You predicted my attack? Hmp! How disappointing!

From a hole in the ground came out a man who looked like a man of stone.

Perospero: You are Tremor?!

(y/n): You know him?

Perospero: Yes, I do. Tremor is a villain known as the gravedigger. All of his homicide victims ended up mutilated by undergroundcrushing.

Lisa: The situation just got drastically worse! Another villain joined the fight against the heroes and is nobody else but Tremor! His ability to control rocks makes him a deadly opponent to almost everyone close to him!

Tremor looked lazily at Dellinger who was at his side.

Tremor: What are you doing here, brat? I came here to make the bastard of Katakuri suffer for what he did to my brother. But when I arrive, I find you here, ruining my revenge plans!

Dellinger: I came here for you!

Tremor: For me?

Dellinger: The league of villains is very interested in your services and they asked me to put you to a test. You just have to take the head of one of these heroes and you will be welcome to join!

(y/n)(mind): League of villains?

Tremor: I'm not interested.

Dellinger: Huh?

Tremor: I'm not interested in fighting on the same team as a brat and his friends.

Dellinger: Awww! Our boss is going to be disappointed.