1 - WITH HUMANITY

Start from the beginning

She debated waking up the individual to ask, only to stop herself; she should let her sleep, she could find the answers for herself, and it wouldn't do any good to upset her. She was free and safe, and that was all that mattered.

As she made her way towards the general vicinity to her target area, she thought back to how she found herself in this situation in the first place, trying to remember and sift through all the thoughts and memories given to her, swirling right upon the surface.

○ ○ ○

"Are you certain?" Selaphiel asked, as this mission was intended for only one being to embark on, important yet not so much as problems in more needing territories, thus demanding great care.

"Yes," Sariel replied, focused more on making contact with the vessel that had been chosen and confirmed, "Alexandria identifies as female and uses the feminine pronouns. It is clear children trust women more, and with no female presence amongst their captors, it will be easier to gain trust. Alexandria as an individual is devout yet is in need of support, this support can beget more support for other individuals placed in the same situation."

Selaphiel didn't respond at first, as the choice was Sariel's yet there was always room for concern. There was always room for concern when it came to the dealings of humans. Yet while Selaphiel mused over Sariel's choice, the point of a chain reaction of support was something that could not be passed over.

"Is Alexandria aware of what this entails?" Selaphiel asked, the same question posed to the others, all of whom were required to give as much information as allowed to the vessels that were to be inhabited.

"Yes. However, there has been a request to wait until everything is ready. Alexandria's current situation is tumultuous, though once ready, there is no issue with the intercession," Sariel explained, knowing that while it was not exactly to schedule, Selaphiel would have no issue.

True to understanding, Selaphiel did not have any issue, only stating that Alexandria shouldn't wait too long or else Sariel would need to find another vessel. Sariel assured that there would be no trouble, and there was nothing to worry about.

With no other questions, Sariel began to go over all that there was to remember once on Earth. Language would be no issue, both colloquial and formal, though there were issues concerning currency and lodging, though if all went according to plan, there would be no real worry.

The main source of concern derived from the mission itself. Other angels were being sent out to intercede in areas needing more aid, so it was Sariel alone going out and stopping the entire operation, an operation that had too many workings to keep track of all at once.

It would need more human connections and while an angel, Sariel knew exactly who to call.

○ ○ ○

She took a deep breath once more, getting used to the act as it would be crucial for the survival of the individual and the form on the mortal earth, as well as she herself, given that she and the form were not connected.

Nevertheless, she allowed her mind to continue to wander, pausing only to look towards the street signs, searching for any indication of whether she was going the right way, finding that she most certainly was.