he didn't want to admit that he was jealous, but he was mad.

that joke better be funny for him to make chan laugh like that.❞ jiro squinted his eyes as he took a bite at the macaroons he brought to school.

luch time came and he didn't have feeling to go and eat the cafeteria. he might meet one of the twins there, which he is trying to avoid all day. and that's why he is at the rooftop, watching the people down. and what he didn't expect to see was jeffrey together with chan, the laughing like there's no tomorrow.

clicking his tongue, jiro finished the macaroons and took another piece, ❝why do i care?❞ he the looked away, facing the rooftop floor, ❝let them laugh. god, this is distracting me!

that's because you are jealous.❞ someone then appeared out of no where, sitting by the rooftop bench, ❝just admit it.

sweet mother of—❞ jiro jumped from his place when he saw jun there, sitting down with his legs crossed. he looked like a meditating monk. ❝what's wrong with you? why do you keep on appearing?

i'm your..❞ jun then smiled, ❝guardian angel.

unfazed, jiro went back to staring down at the two who were now staring at each other as if they were masterpieces by a talented god. ❝where's your twin?

running away with his princess.❞ jun dramatically said, with all the hand motions and stuff. but jiro didn't pay attention, not even a glance, and just continued to look down.

feeling a slight pinch of pain in his heart.

hey, you're quiet all of a sudden.❞ jun went down from the bench and approached jiro, leaning by the railings to see where he was giving his full attention at, ❝oh.

since you're great and all, why do i feel like someone is pinching my heart?❞ jiro continued to eat his macaroons, eyes still not diverting away from the two. ❝don't go saying that i'm jealous, because i know i'm not.

okay then.❞ jun said, ❝you're in love.

what the fuck?❞ jiro finally removed his eyes of the two and finished his macaroons before giving jun a look, ❝chan probably paid you to do this.

nope.

love is supposed to be a nice feeling.❞ jiro took another piece of macaroons, ❝you're supposed to feel.. loved in love.❞ he then furrowed his brows, unsure of what he said.

love hurts.❞ jun explained, ❝sure, you feel wonderful but once you fall, it'll hurt you big time.

jiro listened to jun's wise words while munching down the macaroons and looking at the two boys who got up from the bleachers and then left. he was still not sure if this was love he was feeling but what he was is that this boy right next to him is saying the same thing but just making it deep and complicated.

you're still saying that i'm jealous, right?

jun nodded his head, ❝yep.

the day ended just like that, jiro not talking to chan. it honestly hurt chsn because it looked like he was avoiding him. chan knows he is annoying, he gets that a lot, and he especially knows that jiro doesn't support the most beautiful ship called chanro but the tall male could have hang out with him as friends.

they don't have to be in a relationship to hang out. it can just be like back then when they were kids and innocent, still not knowing the temptations of the world. they were bestfriends, the best of friends. they'd never live a day without seeing each other.

seems like things changed when they started to grow older.

stupid heart, why did you choose him?❞ chan sighed, kicking the pebbles that are along the sidewalk.

he is now walking home, alone, with no one beside him. jeffrey did offer him for a walk home but he was a cupid and he had the mission to put jeffrey and twenty together. and now, he's all alone. he tried to find jiro but the tall male probably went home early.

at least his house isn't that far from school, he thanked his parents for finding a perfect spot to build a house.

jiro, why do you have to make things hard for me?❞ it's not jiro making things hard for him, he is just the one pushing it.

it's obvious in the older's actions that he doesn't like him yet chan still tries his best to make jiro like him. jiro might not be gay for what he can observe. he had never heard of jiro liking a guy and the first crush, and the last, jiro had was back in elementary. it was a girl and not a boy.

chan, you're an idiot.❞ the younger giggled on his own, stopping and one corner and turning right only to see one familiar house.

opening the gates, chan went up the stairs and as he opened the front door, he was met with his parents freaking out while his younger sister was eating cookies messily at the sofa, she too was panicking..

what's wrong?

yanna and jin are missing!

t b c