i swear twenty, if she cried—❞ but chan is probably not going to do anything and just let his sister to everything. dahyun is like yanna's super, mega, bestes friend. hurt yanna and you'll find yourself being dug underground by dahyun.

she knew. she knew i was a rainbow.❞ twenty then cupped the older's cheeks, ❝it wasn't hard to find out. i look a lot like papa so she kinda knew i'd be like this.

well, you got your height from uncle ten.

and slap by the arm was what chan recieved.

meanwhile, he watched them laugh. he didn't know why but he was clenching his fists tight when he saw twenty wiping chan's face and then cupping it. he somehow felt like chan was taking advantage of the people around him. first it was jeffrey, and now twenty. and this is why he doesn't want to get near to him.

seems like our hyung is jelly.

jiro's ears twitched after he heard familiar voices around him. he couldn't help but groan and then turn his attention to the two. he watched one of the twins, jun, getting his phone out from his pocket and then playing a song that matched with jiro's situation right now.

jin then sang along, ❝a little jealousy—

turn that off.❞ jiro clicked his tongue. the twins didn't want to start a fight and judging by jiro's hands in fists, they could be punched if they press his buttons. they then panicked and turned the music off.

hyung, we just want you to know your situation.❞ jin pouted.

i already know my situation, i don't need you guys to help me.

jun then showed a smile, happy that jirl finally admitted it, ❝you're jealous?

i'm not jealous!❞ jiro raised his head and glanced up to chan who was busy talking with twenty to even notice his existence, ❝i'm mad. he makes me so mad.

who hyung?❞ the both questioned in chorus, turning to where jiro was glaring.

at twenty.❞ jiro held his backpack strap tight to avoid himself from punching someone in the face, ❝who does he think he is talking freely at chan like that? and touching him as if they are close?

the twins looked at each other and then snorted. jiro is too mad and too caught up with his anger t9 even notice himself already exposing what's inside his head.

what are you two laughing at?❞ jiro glared down at the twins.

nothing hyung.❞ the twins said, standing up straight as jiro's voice scared them. not long after, in jun's peripheral view, he saw yanna walking towards them with head down and he then nudged his twin telling him that it was his time to shine.

you kids are stressing me out.❞ jiro groaned, leaving them there at the school gates.