the younger shook his head as a no and held chan's hands, ❝i want to fix this on my own.

again, chan was unfazed, ❝then why are you telling me this?

because i trust you and i want you to help me.❞ twenty smiled as if chan will surely help him without thinking twice.

but you said you want to do this on your own?

i want to fix this on my own with your help.❞ twenty faked a cry, ❝please hyung.

okay fine!❞ chan scrunched his nose at twenty's low quality acting, ❝stop it, you look ugly.

really?

yes, you look ugly.

no, i mean—❞ twenty groaned, ❝you'll help me?

chan paused and then gave the boy one genuine smile, ❝yes.

has anyone told you that you're the best and you look good together with jiro?

it's that easy to make chan blush. mention about him and jiro and he'll already be a blushing mess, ❝sh, i already know that.

twenty rolled his eyes but then chuckled.

but i have a question.

the younger nodded his head, ❝sure, what is it?

who do you like the most, jeffrey or yanna?❞ chan asked, mentioning the two siblings that this short male has feelings for.

when i was young, i was so whipped for yanna.❞ twenty covered his face that is now flushed, ❝but jeffrey is so hot that i can't even—

what are you two doing?

the two flinched when they heard a familiar voice. twenty didn't bother removing his hands that are covering his face and continued to bury his face with a whine.

chan stood up, ❝jiro!

what's wrong with him?❞ the tall male pointed at twenty who looks like he's crying.

don't mind him.❞ chan said, nudging twenty and telling him to stop acting.

jiro didn't ask anymore questions and took a book out from the shelves and as he turned to the side chan was already leaning by the shelves as seductive as possible.

but honestly, chan looked like a drunk person.

so, i just want to thank you about the macaroons you gave this morning.❞ chan said, his void changing.

jiro rolled his eyes, ❝that was given by my parents.

and as jiro left, chan heard the younger snort. chan groaned, kicking twenty by the knee but not to hard that it'll hurt him. it was enough for the boy to remove his hands that was covering his face and laughed even louder.