2

~Love can be a bitch sometimes~

"You can do it Y/N!" I could hear the guys cheering me on, we were playing bowling which they made me play. I threw the ball to the pins and got all of them, I squealed while jumping.

"Wooo! I'm so proud of you" Jay spun us around making me giggle. He set me down to let me sit down, I noticed the others were glaring at Jay but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Alright move aside cunts, I'm gonna do it so much better than Y/N" Mason got up to get a ball.

"Good luck, mine was so good"

"Oh you're on" Mason got ready to throw the ball, he threw it and only got 4 pins, he tried again but only got 1. All of us laughed as he sat down, his head was resting on his hands.

"Shut up cunts! Don't fucking laugh at me" Mason complained, Eric was up next.

"Alright this is how you score" He got a ball then threw it, it hit the ceiling though. He ran back to us, his face was so red.

"We will not talk about this" Eric said, still very red.

"It's ok Eric, even though that was fucking stupid. It's ok" He flipped me off but kept laughing, we kept playing until we got bored. We put the shoes they gave us back then put our original shoes on.

We walked back to the car to go home since it was getting late.

"You guys wanna take some edibles? I wanna get fucked tonight" Mason suggested which everyone nodded to, we all got out of the car to go inside the house.

20 minutes passed by and we were already high, all of us did stupid shit like singing out of tune, taking pictures of ourselves even though we looked completely fucked.

My phone rang making me look who was texting me, I noticed it was Fitz asking if we could talk over Discord. The guys didn't notice me leaving to my room, I started my computer then got invited by Fitz to a call.

"Cammy boy! How are you?" I was the first to talk.

"I'm fucking great, how are you beautiful?" He always called me cute nicknames, especially beautiful or love which I found so cute.

"I'm good, why did you leave earlier?" I asked him as I ate some chips.

"I wasn't feeling too good, I'm alright now though" I could hear him hiccup, was he drunk?

"Cammy baby, are you drunk?"

"Baby? I guess I am drunk, why is it that noticeable?"

"I can hear it in your voice, I bet if we were FaceTiming I could see your eyes getting droopy"

"Let's FaceTime then"

"Wait what?" I was a mess right now and I didn't want him to see me like this. Before I could protest he started a FaceTime call, I guess I have no choice. I joined the call, the first thing I saw was him drinking a beer.

"Yup you are definitely drunk" He chuckled then looked at me.

"And you're definitely high, your eyes are red" I laughed when he pointed it out, he started laughing with me.

"Why are you laughing?" I shrugged as I stopped laughing, it was silent for a while until he started to speak.

"If I moved over there, I want you and I to have a sleepover" I giggled at his request.

"Deal! Oh can I paint your nails if we do? And try making pigtails on you? Pretty please?" I begged him, he thought for a second then sighed.

"Fine but nobody better find out or else"

"Or else what?"

"I don't have any ideas but I will soon" I laughed but promised I wouldn't show anyone, I want him to move in soon, I was ready for the sleepover for some reason.

"Do you know the exact date when you might move over here?" I asked him as I threw away the bags of chips.

"Maybe February 20th, we'll have to see" We talked about various of things, mainly on what we will do when he moves in to Australia. It was already 1 am which I barely noticed.

"I think it's time for me to sleep, you should too Cammy baby"

"I guess I should, goodnight love" He winked at me, I did the same so it wouldn't be that awkward. I ended the call then logged off, I changed to some pajamas then plopped onto the bed, instantly sleeping.

VVV

"Wake up sleepyhead!" I could hear Jay and Mason while they jumped on my bed, I opened my eyes to glare at them. I checked my phone to see it was 10 am.

"It's 10 am, let me sleep" I put the blanket over my head, I felt the blanket off of me then someone carried me. I looked up to see it was Mason.

"Mason put me down!"

"Nope! Eric told us to get you out of bed" I struggled but stopped when I knew I was going to lose. I started talking to Jay since he was behind Mason.

"How do I tell this girl I really love her?" Jay suddenly asked.

"Just tell her, give it a shot. Maybe she'll like you back" He smiled at me and nodded, Mason put me down on the dining table I saw everyone here already eating.

"Finally you got her down" Eric told Mason and Jay as I got served food, I looked up to see it was Ryan.

"Ryan you finally visit us, thanks for serving me food" I thanked him, hugging him.

"The least I can do, I missed you cunts" He said as he sat down next to me.

"You're not going to eat?" I asked as I started eating, he shook his head, saying he already ate. We all talked and ate, sometimes they would get close but I didn't say anything about it.

"Why don't you ever date anyone?" Ryan asked me, I shrugged my shoulders, finishing my food.

"I'm very shy and it's difficult for me to keep a conversation going, that's why guys get pretty bored with me and don't date me" They all stayed quiet after that, frowning and staring at each other.

"I'm gonna go to my room, thanks for the food" I got my plate and put it in the sink, going upstairs to edit some videos.

But we love you, Y/N

^^^

I'm gonna try putting more Ryan and Sam, sorry about that ^^'

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪