I looked at her stomach and she had a bigger stomach than mine, hers was real round and big.

" yeah okay bitch" I said while frying my hands.

As soon as I was bout to walk out one of them kicked me in my back. I was never bout to go on no hoe shit so I turned around and just started swinging.

I was doing all three of they shit in until one of them kicked me in my leg and I fell on the floor.

They all 3 just started to attack me so I did what first came to mind and I shielded my stomach and I started screaming.

They stopped after kicking me for 3 more minutes. When I got up they was recording me and laughing.

" yeah butch what's all that shit you was talking on the net. Talk sum mo so I can beat yo ass again." Tianna said laughing with the flash all in my face showing he cuts and bruises from ALL 3 OF THEM jumping me.

" fuck you " I yelled going to find Jamere.

When I found Jamere I just pulled her out the line and started to walk fast to the exit to leave.

"Bitch why you pull me all the way out the line, we was next. And why yo hair and shit fucked all the up?" She said fast.

" they jumped me, and I gotta see if my baby gone be gone or not. I can't loose my baby " I said breaking down crying.

" who tf is they? Who jumped you? I knew I should've just went with you to the bathroom."

" Tianna and her friends" I said sobbing holding my stomach.

She pulled me into a hug and held me tight.

"Its okay Pooh, then bitches gone get theirs." She said rubbing my back while I cried.

" and then that dumb bitch recorders me after they got done jumping me talm bout talk yo shit now, talk some more shit so I can whoop yo ass again and stuff. But she ain't record when they was jumping me. I was doing all they shit in until one of them kicked my leg and made me fall. " I said crying even harder.

" ik Pooh we gone get them bitches back."

" and then it's all over Kd punk ass, I just wish we never met. I wish I never fucked him. I wish I never dated him all that extra shit. I'm just bout to tell him I'm done cause fighting over a nigga that's choosing especially ain't me. And to top it all she pregnant to, and she gone be having his baby before me." I said crying still.

"Wait what, that bitch pregnant to? Do he know?"

" ion even know, I just don't wanna talk about it no more."

"Alr I'm bout to take you home, you gone take a hot bath then call that bitch ass nigga Kd and y'all gone talk about everything ok"

" I guess I just wanna go home." I said not crying no more.

The whole ride was quiet and all you heard was sniffles.

" call me and tell me how everything go alright. Ima call you when I get ready to go to sleep " she said pulling off.

When I got in the house I took a hot bath for like 45 minutes just sitting, thinking. I washed up then I got out.

When I got out I put on a big shirt and some nike spandex.

I texted Kd to come over.

Wifey😘🦍:slide on me, we needa talk

LOML🥰💍: Alr I'm omw

While I waited for him I took a lil nap.

About 15 minutes later he called me so I can open the door.