A Small Army

Happys POV:
It's been about a month since a few of the guys found out, but now all of SAMCRO is coming over. I'm talking members, old ladies, kids, the works. I don't know what's gonna happen, I know Frankie loves to cook, but for that many people, plus Logan is having friends over for dinner tonight, I'll ask Gemma when I get to work if she can help. I make my way upstairs nearly tripping over Fatima. "Damn dog." I pick her up, and take her to lay in bed with Frankie. Our dog Frankie is in bed with her too. I set Fatima down on the bed, and lean down to kiss Frankie's cheek, my wife, not my dog. I make my way downstairs, rinse my coffee cup, grab my Kutte, and head to work.

Frankie's POV:
I get up and get dressed before heading down to eat.

"What is everyone doing today, my children?" I ask, walking into the kitchen

Logan replies first. "Stacy and her family are coming for dinner."
"Exciting. Wait, tonight? Buddy, I don't know if that's gonna work, Dad has friends coming over tonight."
"Tonight was the only night they could this month mom, and you already agreed." 

"You're right Lo." Now what am I gonna do. I'm gonna have to feed a small army! Happy would be mad if I asked Gemma to reschedule, and I can't reschedule with Stacy's family. The rest of their kids went on to tell me about their days and I began making dinner.

Happys POV:
I opened my front door, and my brothers and I walked into complete chaos. My current youngest daughter was crying and running around, the twins were chasing after each other, and Logan was yelling at Tyler for ruining his project, while Calysta was running away. I took the opportunity to scoop her up in my arms. "Why are you crying princess?"
"M-M-Mommy y-y-yelled a-a-at m-me." Caly stutters out, laying her head on my shoulder.
"Why would she do that, princess?" I ask, trying to sooth her.
"I w-was r-r-running in the k-k-kitchen and t-th-the oven I-is on." She buried her little face in my neck and kept sobbing. I rubbed her back while I walked into the kitchen to see my wife sitting on the floor by the oven. A lasagna on the table and a pack of smokes and an ashtray on the floor next to her. Caly was asleep on my shoulder, so I sat down on the floor across from Frankie. "What's up, babe?"
"It's all too much to do by myself. I thought I could but I can't." Frankie replies, lighting another cigarette.
"Babe." I grabbed her calf and started to rub gently. "I should have known. I was going to ask Gemma to come help you, but I got busy. She's here now, and I bet she would help you." Frankie looked up at me with her big blue eyes that were brimmed with tears. I got closer to her and wiped her tears with my thumb. "Babe, you don't have to do everything yourself. I'll take Caly to bed, and you can help Logan with his project and I'll get Gemma to finish up with dinner. Okay."
"Okay."
I help her up off the floor and bring her into a hug. I take the last drag of her cigarette, and stub it out in the ashtray. She goes to help Logan and I put Caly on the couch and tuck her in with the throw blanket.
"Gemma, is there you can help finish dinner? I hate asking, but Francesca has so much going on and I was going to ask you earlier but I got side tracked."
"Of course sweetheart."
I gave her a slight smile and went to check on the rest of my kids.