Chapter 2

"Now Jasmine! Don't argue with me you are going to this mental support group whether you like it or not!" My mother yelled across the room at me.

"Ugghh!!" I slammed my bedroom door shut still screaming through it saying"I hate you! you made my life this way! I hate you!"

I flopped onto my bed with my hands over my eyes to hide the rush of my tears that were coming from my eyes. It's as if my life isn't terrible enough, now she's making me go to a mental support group so it can make it even worse for me right when all the people in there start to laugh at me when I tell them why I am there.

_________________________

I opened the door to the Community Center which was where the group session was being held at. We, me and my mother, both walked inside and up to the front desk where we were to sign in. I made my mom sign in for me because I was in such a bad mood to the point where I don't even want to sit down I rather pace around the lobby like the lunatic I am.

"Okay. Just head up to the second floor and it should be right on the left of you." the front desk lady instructed my mother.

"Thank you." my mother replied as she gestured with her hands for me to come towards her.

I rolled my eyes but still moved over towards her as she asked so we could step into the elevator up to the second floor.

I didn't talk to her all the way up, even when she tried to talk to me. She doesn't even know how much emotional pain I have been through since I told her about my "problem". And now she puts me here.

Everyone, and I mean everyone at school knows what about me having these dreams and how they come to life everyday. They tease me and taunt me. They hang mean posters all over my locker saying things like,

"Are You even a human?"

"I can see your future in my dreams! Death."

Things like that which makes me want hate myself even more.

My mom reached for the door handle into the mental support room, turned it, and I went in, leaving her behind.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the bright pink walls!

I hate pink.

The chairs were a neon yellow and the shag carpet was a cool blue.

It was like a circus, but a lot less fun.

There was a decent amount of people there, mainly girls. I would say around 15 other people.

The chairs were curved into a semi-circle. Pretty much every seat was already taken except for like 4 so I decided to take the one closes to the end of all the chairs.

I sat down next to a girl. She had curly, golden blonde hair that fell right beneath her hips. Her eyes were big and splashed with a variety of colors, including brown, hazel, blue, and gold. She was absolutely beautiful.

I sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Hey!" the beautiful blonde called out while putting her hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Umm..hi." I said as I reached to shake her hand.

I'm Kasey! What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Jasmine, but you can call be Jaz."

"That's so pretty!"

"Thanks!"

Our conversation was enterupted by the doors getting pushed open by an old man.

He had a long grey beard and hair.

Even though he was an old guy he was a heck of a character.

He was dressed as if he were a hippy and acted as if he were a clown that entertains children.

It was in a way amusing to watch.

"Hey everybody how you doing?!" he said as he skipped joyfully around the room.

Everyone laughed and replied in unison.

"Mr. Kenny, were fine."

"Thats just great!"

He kept in skipping around the perimeter of the chair that all of us were sitting in until he came upon me, and stopped.

He stood right in front of me asking, "And who might you be?"

"I'm new. My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz."

"How bout Jazzy!?"

"That works too."

"Well Jazzy, welcome to our group!"

"Yup."

"To start off why don't you tell everybody why you are here with us today."

No. no. I can't. This is the only thing I dread. What I can't do. Cause I know they will all judge me. But I have to.

I gulped then started by saying, "Well, umm. around 3 or 4 months ago I started to have these dre---.

The door leading in and out of the room slammed open.

I literally think I just fainted.

Out walked him. Dream Boy.

"Hey everyone! I'm new. My name is Nash. Nash Grier."

**********************************

Hey guys!🍭

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all the new characters that were brought in. Comment Suggestions and vote💜

©Tara©🍏