Chapter Seventeen: Ex's & Oh's

Start from the beginning

"Guess he likes Uncle T'Challa's voice too."

T'Challa blushes as he moves his hand and walks with Erik.

"How's the nursery coming along?"

"Great. We pretty much got everything off the registry. You guys are really excited."

"I mean, one of our own is pregnant. Oh, my mother sent a gift. I'll drop it off later if that's okay."

"Yeah. It's fine."

"Great. I have to get back to work. See you later Erik. Bye little one."

Erik smiles as he walks back to his post. He runs into Asrani.

"Hello my love."

Erik smiles as he kisses Asrani who gently rubs his stomach.

"Hello my cub."

The baby kicks and they chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I went to the bathroom. Steve was staring."

"You'd think with all the shit he's seen and done in his life this wouldn't be surprising."

Erik snorts.

"Well, you know how white men are."

"Idiots."

Erik chuckles as Asrani kisses his forehead again.

"I left lunch at your post."

"Indian?"

"Lamb curry with rice and naan bread. Made sure they gave you extra green sauce for the bread and samosas."

"I love you."

"I know you do. I will see you later."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome." 

They kiss one more time as Erik returns to work.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"You have overtime?"

Asrani looks at Erik and nods.

"Sadly. Stupid reports. Rogers didn't complete them so now I have to."

"I can stay."

"No. Go home. You're tired."

Erik pouts and Asrani smiles as he stands, hugging his pregnant mate. He rubs his stomach and Erik smiles at the soft kisses pressed to his cheek.

"You can ask T'Challa or Sam to take you home. They should still be here."

"Sam went on a date with Bucky."

"Oh, word? It's about time."

"I thought Bucky was going to get with Steve."

"Even the Winter Soldier knows Captain America is a bastard."

Erik giggles.

"Well...ask T'Challa then."

"I'll be fine. T'Challa has something for the baby from his mom."

"Probably some expensive traditional baby carrier. Who knows. I swear the gifts from your aunt is amazing."

T'Challa and Erik had discovered they were cousins and of course, Erik went to Wakanda to meet the rest of his family. Asrani tagged along and befriended M'Baku and Okoye. Shuri loved them and Ramonda was happy to see that N'Jobu had left a son. And if they weren't already happy to see him, they were overjoyed to hear he was pregnant.