M- 24

Psalm 7:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

*

After that incident, Aga made sure he makes time for Lea and Unique. Hearing Lea's side about their situation made him realize that he has become so busy with other stuff without remembering that his family needs him, too, especially Lea.

Today, he could tell by Lea's wide smile that she is in her mood. She probably woke up on the right side of the bed. She was wearing his shirt which falls on her knee. Though her baby bump is slightly evident already, he still finds her sexy especially the way she walks, she talks an–

"Tumutulo na laway mo katititig sa akin."

He shook his head, "Gustong-gusto mo naman?"

"Huwag mo akong kukulitin kasi baka mapaglihian kita. Ikaw mahihirapan, bahala ka."

Aga smiled and pulled her through her waist making her fall on his lap, "Okay lang na ako ang mahirapan, babes, huwag lang ikaw."

"Talaga ba?"

"Yes," he whispered against her ear, "Bango, ah."

"Siyempre," she leaned closer, intentionally teasing her husband.

He then encircled his hand around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She snaked his other arm on his neck while the other one is caressing his cheek, "Ang pogi mo yata ngayon?"

"Kailan ba ako pumangit, babes?"

"Guwapong-guwapo sa sarili, ha? Masama 'yan," she chuckled.

"Eh, ikaw, parang lalo kang gumaganda?" he asked, moving closer.

She was about to answer when she felt Aga's lips on hers. And that moment, they were lost in each other's touch. Aga's lips found its way down her jaw then to her neck, down her collarbone. Just as when he was about to pull her even closer, the resounding voice of her mom was heard, "You both know that you are in the dining area, right? Hindi ka pa nanganganak, Lea, gusto niyo na agad sundan."

Lea felt her cheek getting hot as she slowly stood up, embarrassed that her Mom saw what she just saw.

Aga only smiled, "Sorry, ma. Si Lea po kasi."

"What? Ako? Bakit ako? Nananahimik lang ako. You pulled me."

"You made the first move."

"No, you did!" she fired back, taking the seat next to him.

"Shh, huwag na kayong mag-away. Sa kwarto niyo na pag-usapan 'yan mamaya. Naririnig nitong anak ninyo, ano ba kayo."

"Malaki na ako, Abu. Tsaka sanay na po ako sa kanila. Ganyan din sila sa garden," Unique revealed and then sat on the chair in front of Aga.

"Tsk, pati ba naman sa garden," Joy chuckled, "Where else, apo?"

"Ma!"

"Sa living room, abu. Pati sa terrace. Everywhere."

"Unique!" Lea glared at her son to which the latter only answered with a joyful laugh. She couldn't believe that Unique, though silent at times, saw those. Now, she feels more embarrassed this time. She then pinched Aga's lap, an indication that she asks– scratch that, she authorizes him to save her from embarrassment.

"Uhm, ma, I thought of a good business na po. One that is hassle-free tapos pwedeng gawin na lang dito sa bahay. 'Di na po kailangang umalis."

Joy smiled, "Aba, talaga? What is it?"