**Side Story thingy**

so since its new years i thought i'd make something special like a little oneshot which it'll be very fluffy and about new years so yeah lets start

----------------------------

(btw Rowan, you, and Ben decided to stay at hogwarts)(might be a little smutty but idk)

YOUR POV

Its finally new years!!! I'm so excited, a new year to start with my new friends, and today i'll confess my love to Ben!!!!!

I run to the gryffindor common room and say the password quickly (if your not a gryfindor just pretend you somehow got the password). As I run in I see Ben quietly sitting on a couch in the common room, "hey Ben." I say while walking towards him, he glances up at me and smiles. I smile back and decide to act bold. I move his arms off his lap and sit on his lap, then I wrap his arms around me and lean back. 
"uh um (A/N)? what are you doing?" he says nervously. I turn around to face him and lean in a little to say "what I've always wanted to do." A huge blush spreads across his face and I giggle. Ben looks down a bit nervously, I grab his chin and gently make him look at me. We lock eyes for a quick second before I close them and kiss him. 
He hesitated at first but soon kissed back. Our lips move in sync, it feels right, god I love this boy so much. We pulled away, he hid his face in my shoulder and I laughed. "Ben its new years im not settling for just one kiss."
He looked back up at me and forcefully leaned in. I tried kissing back with as much force but when this boy wants he sure is dominant.
Ben laid me on the couch and ran his hands along my sides, I gasped a little at his boldness and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away gasping for air and said "Ben..I would love to start out new years by... you know hehe... fucking you...but we legit just started whatever this is so maybe we should wait?..." 
Ben just nodded in agreement and flipped us over so I was laying on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly placed kisses on my neck and my shoulder.
"I love you Ben.." 
.
.
.
"I love you too (A/N)"

------------------------------------

so I know its quite short but it is just a little side story sooooo yeahhhhh

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE (its only 11:16 for me)