The Story

*Flashback to the events that happened in Ask Meggy Anything Part 2*

Mario: You ready for the big party, Meggy?

Meggy: Of course I am.

Mario: Let's a-go! (tries to open the door but it's stuck) Oh. The door might be locked. (sees that the door is unlocked but it still won't open) What's going on here?

Meggy: Let me try. (turns the handle and pulls back as hard as she can) It won't open.

Mario: Mario got an idea! (bashes his head against the door very hard but it still won't open) Well, I've done all I can do.

Meggy: Something must be going on. We gotta check. (turns on the TV and checks out the weather)

Weatherman: There has been a huge snowstorm overnight in Inkopolis, so for those of you trying to celebrate New Year's somewhere else, now is not your time. Enjoy the rest of your lousy day inside.

Meggy: (drops the remote)

Mario: (walks over to the window and opens the blinds as he sees only snow) WE'RE SNOWED IN!

(Mario and Meggy were panicking because their plans for New Year's were ruined by the snowstorm until both Pikachus shock them both to calm down)

Mario: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, PIKACHU?! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Meggy: Calm down, Mario! Everything will be fine soon. Maybe all the snow will melt in time.

Weatherman: Oh, I almost forgot to mention that we'll all be snowed in until after New Year's ends.

Meggy: I take that back. Our New Year's is ruined.

Mario: I gotta notify SMG4 about this! (goes into the other room)

*Flashback end*

8:30 AM

SMG4 was at the castle preparing for the New Year's party until he got a text from Mario.

Mario (text): SMG4! WE'RE SNOWED IN! A SNOWSTORM HAPPENED IN INKOPOLIS AND WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

SMG4: Oh my god!

SMG4 (text): Calm down, Mario. Me and our friends will think of something real soon. Hang tight, future husband and wife.

SMG4 called everyone over to the castle to tell everyone what's going on.

Meanwhile...

It's been a few minutes since Mario sent the text to SMG4, as he and Meggy are getting worried.

Mario: Let's not freak out, Meggy. SMG4 and the gang are coming for us soon. Let's just watch some TV. That might calm us down.

Meggy: Okay.

They watched some TV while they waited for SMG4.

9:00 AM

SMG4's friends arrived at the castle and talk about what happened.

Luigi: What's happening, SMG4? You need help on preparing for the party?

Bob: WhAt'S tHe BiG dEaL, oLd BuDdY?

SMG4: Mario and Meggy are trapped!

Everyone was both worried and confused.

SMG4: Inkopolis has been hit with a ginormous snowstorm overnight, so everyone's houses are all covered with snow and everyone's been trapped inside. That includes Mario and Meggy.