Chapter 15: Finally Free

Sierra's P.O.V

     Waking up feeling something soft under me, looking around, the place doesn't look familiar. Getting up, I walked into the bathroom and is shocked by what I have seen. Oh my, the bathroom looked so clean and beautiful.
       Hearing footsteps coming by the room door, I hopped back in bed quickly to pretend I was still sleeping. The room door opening I felt something or someone sitting on the side of the bed hearing........

      " I should've protected you sooner, but I didn't know you were going through that much. I am very sorry I did not protect you. I love you Sierra, and I hope you love me back."

      After hearing that, I looked up and saw that it was the same guy that I was staring at in the orphanage. I liked him. I just hugged him like my life was depending on it. 

      Ayesha's P.O.V

        Waking up to breakfast in bed, I started to dig in the food. The food was so delicious. After I finished eating, I started getting dressed for the day. Today is Friday, so I got dressed in my abaya and my hijab. Devonte grabbed my dishes and went downstairs to put them in the sink. Hearing footsteps walking back upstairs, Devonte got dressed in some casual clothes.

        We were going to the Masjid today because Devonte wanted to convert. On the way to the car I forgot my purse, so I went back inside to grab then I went back out of the house and locked the door. Now inside the car, I started to play the radio. On the radio is Sasha Sloan - Older. It was a very good song.

        *At the Masjid*

     Arriving at the masjid, Devonte and I went on the men's side. Devonte told the Imam that he wanted to become a Muslim so the Imam gave him the shahadah. While the Imam was saying the shahadah, Devonte was repeating after him.

      "Ashhadu Alla Ilaha Illa Allah Wa Ashhadu Anna Muhammad Rasulu Allah" 

        "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger." 

     Devonte's P.O.V

    After repeating the shahadah, I saw there were three witnesses that witnessed that I officially became Muslim. Ayesha my soon to be wife was one of them. Most of these Muslims were humans except Ayesha. No one knew what kind of creatures we are. Let's just say we are special and we are keeping it a secret. Hearing some kind of music, I then realized what it was.

   It was the call to prayer. I saw Ayesha going into the back of the musalah. That's where all the other Muslim sisters were at. Standing up with the other Muslim brothers, the Imam started to lead the prayer. We all prayed together as one.

   After finishing the prayer, Ayesha and I went to our car. Driving to the store we saw a couple walking towards the store. Ayesha looked so excited about the couple.

   Ayesha's P.O.V

  I saw a couple, but not any ordinary couple. The couple was Sierra and Eli. I don't know how I knew his name but I just knew. Devonte parking the car in park I hurried up and got out the car. Not hearing Devonte calling my name. 

   Zooming towards Sierra and Eli, I hugged Sierra on the back of her.

  Sierra's P.O.V

   Feeling someone hugging me in the back, I turned around and saw Ayesha. I hugged her back. Right now we were talking about what was happening.

   Seeing a man coming behind her, I looked at her questionably. She turning around and looking back at me. She introduced me to him and I introduced Eli to them.  We all started walking into the store happy as ever. Let's just say, I am finally free. 

    Free from my horrible past. Free from that vicious man. Free from hurting myself. I am not going to think about it anymore. I am going to be strong. 

     I might think about going to therapy. After we all finished from the store, we went our separate ways but then I realized Ayesha is a Muslim. I admit we all have our secrets. That's fine with me. Finally arriving at the house, Eli and I went inside and locked the door and fell into a nice beautiful sleep.