Chapter 4: Entering My New Home

Once we were in car, we started driving to my new home. Well obviously I didn't drive, my adopted father drove. Once we arrived at the new home, I was astonished by the sight of the house. The house looked so welcoming and heartwarming. Sa'eed parked the car in the front of the house, he turned off the car, and we both got out the car. I brought my entire luggage and went up the porch and to my luck the door was already unlocked, so I went inside the house.

It was just strange, I don't see Sa'eed anywhere. I went on a mini tour at the house by myself. I went upstairs and turn right and saw a door that had a carving in the door that said my name. I grabbed my luggage and went inside my room. And oh my, the room was bright purple, with a window over the bed. Also the room has a computer and desk in the corner, and the closet was half full of clothes my size which was weird. So I grabbed my luggage, hanged up all my clothes and put in the closet. I folded my other clothes and put in drawers.

Hearing my stomach growl, I went out my room down the stairs and went into the kitchen to make a quick snack. I made french-fries and a chocolate milkshake. I feel someone behind me slightly breathing on my shoulder, so I did the unthinkable....

*screams*

Sa'eeds P.O.V

Hearing a scream woke me up from my slumber, it was coming from the kitchen. I got my gun filled it up with 9k bullets and went downstairs towards the kitchen. What I saw was terrifying, it was this big wolf like man creature breathing on Ayesha's shoulder. I quickly cocked my gun and aimed at the strange creature and then shot at it. The big wolf like man creature turned around and started to run at me but I kept shooting and shooting until......

*falls to the ground*

*cleans the dead wolf man like creature and put it outside in the tall bushes fastly while Ayesha is still in shock then goes back in the house up the stair in my room to sleep*

*whispers to myself*

"I should've asked her if she was okay, but maybe she will be fine, I will just talk about it tomorrow with her. But how did that wolfman like creature come into the house I'm pretty sure I locked the whole house up but oh well."

*goes to sleep*

Ayesha's P.O.V

Turning around I saw no one which was weird but I did hear so many gunshots. But I'm in shock. I see no blood in the kitchen or living room. I guess Sa'eed killed the creature. I didn't even get to see who the creature was. To be honest, I feel so scared right now. Going back upstairs in my room still in shocked, I start walking to my bed and was back to daydreaming again...

*daydreams*

Back in dreamland, I'm back where I was again and there the guy with the mask on his face is there still. He begins to take off his mask again and I see his face. He just looked so dreamy but what scared me is when he started turning into a big black wolf with red glowing eyes and extra sharp teeth. He was coming up close to me. Sniffing me he lays down right next to me, he nudges me to pet him and I do just that. But, then he starts growling I don't understand why, I just ran towards the strange light again and I am back into my room again, very strange.....

*daydream ends*

I keep having those strange dreams again. I don't understand why, but I'm like dying to tell to someone. Well not literally dying, I am just being over exaggerating. Starting to get sleepy, I didn't want to sleep just yet though. So I got my laptop from the desk and brought my laptop with me to my bed. Turning the laptop on, typing in my password, I got on a game called Ourworld. Ourworld is a virtual game where you can chat, play mini-games, say your flow cheat, buy clothes and pass levels.

Starting to fall asleep, I got off my laptop and went over to my desk and put my laptop back on the desk. I went into the bathroom, did my business, and brushed my teeth, changed into my cheetah print pajama set. Going to my bed, I finally sleep and went back to dreaming but it's a good dream this time. Surprisingly the dream is a different one too.