Shooing away her shyness she spoke,

"I am sorry Jai, I will try to be on time next time" she muttered while looking down

He just nodded and left for the office like every day after all he is a workaholic.

" Uske hasne pr Mere chehre pr muskaan aajati hai

Usse dekhkr mujhe sukoon ki nend aati hai

Usske ek lafz se meri rooh ki tapish sulagh jaati hai

Haan pyaar toh hai usse mujhe

Par yeh pyaar nhi,

dil ke armaano ki likhi

Ek band copy hai"

NAINA, Naina Thapar(Now Naina verma) a young woman with a heart of gold. Age twenty-five, a housewife by occupation well after being married it was like what it is actually. She left her job because she wanted to for her husband that doesn't mean she is weak-willed or not educated, Naina had been a bright student in all her academic career and achieved a degree with distinction as well as a student of the year award in her fashion designing institute. But she chose this life as she willingly wanted to. She worked at home as she loved to do the household stuff. She married Jai Verma, Ceo of Verma enterprises that deal in import and exports of textile raw materials all over the world.

It was an arranged marriage. Jai's mother liked Naina and selected her for Jai in Jai's cousin's marriage where Naina came from the girl's side as the bride's best friend. Eventually, Naina fell for him with the passing time like every other married girl but the twist here was Jai was unknown to all her feelings as she never confessed and Jai being a workaholic asshole never gave any heed to what was going on in her heart and mind.

Now coming to Jai Verma a total workaholic person who not only values but worships time. He wants all his work to be done in a perfectly allotted time. He loves Naina only as his wife as he thinks it's his duty to love her. This love is different from the love we know. There's nothing affectionate about it. It's just something he thinks he has to follow just as a job. But little did he know that love without emotions and feelings is useless.

The towel was kept on their bed. Naina just took the towel, kept it in the washing basket, and start cleaning up the room. This was her daily routine for the past 3 years.

Naina after completing all her household chores sat to express her imaginative ideas through her designs, being a fashion designer isn't a cakewalk for Naina.

She went to their walk-in closet, opened the cupboard and took out a thick black diary that had NV engraved on it in capital letters, and started to sketch her thoughts. But alas! She wasn't able to. It didn't come out as she wanted them to be. She flipped through her old design to boost herself so that she could work on a new one when she found an envelope, which had pictures of hers. Some candid clicks by her husband JAI VERMA. Shocked, isn't it...?

But ya even after being a workaholic, Jai had a great sense and passion for photography which faded away with time. He took over his father's business and gave all his time and heart to it.

Naina flipped through the images when she found a candid picture of hers from their reception party which was clicked by Jai on his cousin's demand.

She was smiling while playing with her bangles as her cousin sister Reema was teasing her with jail name. She still remembers how happy she was that day. She was officially his. She became NANINA JAI VERMA from naina thapar. Each person who visited her said that she was glowing. Well little did they know that Jai was the sole reason behind it.