SYJ pt.5

"Be gentle baby" "oh..I will" he smirks../over at Jr house/ eun jae runs around and plays with Zelo..while the others are talking..."Zelo Zelo! Give me a piggy ride" he pick eunjae up and put her on his back and runs around "Wheee~~!!" "Your daughter is so cute." "She gets it from her dad" JR blushes..."eunjae!!" They all run in the room where they see eunjae on the floor unconscious.."i-i-i-dont knows W-what h-happened..i-i put her down and she passed out!" Zelo looks at them crying.."zelo its okay its not your fault" "I'll call the doctor" minzy grabs the phone while JR picks up eunjae.."Zelo stop crying it's okay" "zelo what happened?" Zelo was in shocked so he couldn't speak.."poor Zelo...can you stand up for me?" He stands up his legs felt weak."whoa zelo be careful" yongguk grabs Zelo's arm "walk with me" "O-okay" the two starts to walks..."i-im sorry hyung I didn't mean to" "I know you didn't...just tell me what happened." "I-i-i accidentally threw a book at eunjae and it didn't look too good the pointy end of the book hit her head hard" Zelo starts to cry more "yongguk I'm sorry" "look I know you didn't mean to do that..stop crying it will be Okay" he hug him "she will be okay" "yong-" yongguk kisses him..Zelo's eyes filled with shock.."y-yongguk.." "now will you calm down?" "H-how can I after you just kissed me?" "Because..I'm yours" "but I'm supposed to be yours..you're older than me" "so?" "So!?" "Yeah so why so serious?" "This doesn't make any sense" "of course now calm down" "but you kissed me!" "And? Its not like its going to hurt you" Zelo blushes "yeah." He grabs zelo waist "h-hyung" "come with me" "b-but what about eunjae?" "She will be fine" he grabs zelo hand "now follow me" "O-okay" when they went inside the room yongguk grabs a first aid kit.."zelo you have to be careful sometimes..you can really hurt someone" "hyung why do you have that?" "I have a cut.."..(to be continued)