SYJ pt.3

"Jongup..you don't know what that huge thing is?" "No tell me.." Himchan whispers In his ear..jongup eyes widen.."my God..no wonder I heard youngjae screaming alot." "You heard it too?" "Yeah...it didn't sound too good" "what do you mean?" Jongup is silent..."jongup?" "Um..I gotta to go..bye" jongup runs away.."zelo picks the camera up...he looks closely in the background..."the hell?" "What is it?" "There's something in the background." Yongguk looks.."what is that?" "Looks like a little girl." "Little girl?" "Oh wait...that's just curtain." "Oh.." "jonguppie!~" "Y-Yes?" "Where are you we have to continue" jongup walks out.."I'm sorry I had to use the bathroom" "it doesn't explain why you didn't answer my question" "oh I'm sorry...I meant the way youngjae was screaming...sounds like daehyun was hurting him" "ah..jongup..so cute when like this." Now lets find daehyun" "what about me?" "Daehyun hyung!!" "What?" "We have a question." "What is it?" "What happened last night?" "Last night?" He starts to think..."oh yeah..Himchan gave zelo a hand job while he was giving him a hickey..after that someone dared jongup to get a Tatoo..zelo.mixed the drink that we made up the camera drink.." "oh~ I knew someone else has something to do.with that drink" "yongguk..gave me ecstasy to me and youngjae.." "so wait that's why." "Yeah..he was amazing...there was something else..(barks) they look and see a puppy..."Zelo's wants that puppy...the puppy is mine!" "That what happened last night...we adopted a puppy..what's the name again?" Yongguk looks.."fuck me?" "No I will not.." "no the puppy name is fuck me.." "seriously?" "Lets give it another name.." "like what daehyun?" "Um...I don't know Zelo" "don't get smart" "can I name it?" "Yes let jongup name it.." "let's name it...matoki" "matoki? Why matoki?" "I just think since I wanted to.name it DaDamato..I should just call it matoki and besides it our puppy we can do what ever we want with it." "For the first time of my life I can finally understand what he meant...but I still don't know his personality" "haha who.doesn't?" Jongup blushes..."um..should we check on youngjae?" "Yeah been really quiet" the five of them went upstairs to check on youngjae..."youngjae?" "Yes?" They open the door and sees youngjae cleaning.."can I help you guys?" "Well...can we ask you a question?" "Yes" "what.happened last night?" "All I remember is.daehyun being on top me" "okay I'm finished" "jongup can I see?" "Yes" yongguk reads over the side story of each member..."good job jongup" "thanks" "can I see?" "Yeah we did it for you youngjae." Youngjae reads it.."oh~ now I remember...we got really drunk because of the success of the concert..but things got out of hand...I guess I turned it into a little wild sex party.." everyone is silent..."what?" "So that would explain why I had sex with you and jongup getting a tattoo on his ass" "wait jongup you have a tattoo on your ass?" "Yeah" "what is your tattoo anyway?" "Yeah what is it?" "Lets see" jongup blushes.."you want to see my ass?" "Not like that just the Tatoo" "okay" jongup pulls down his pants "OH MY GOD!" "what?" "You have a Tatoo of a butterfly!" "A butterfly? I love butterflies" "really?" "Yeah yongguk.." "wow jongup..so sensitive and kind...not a single bad boy image." "I do have a bad ass dance" "yeah you're a bad ass when you dance" jongup hides his face "but you act like a little kid...why is that?" "I like to live young" "ah~ me too" "but what about daehyun" "what about daehyun?" "Don't I need to see a doctor..my ass hurts." "Maybe I did it too hard" jongup snaps his finger.."that's what I heard" "youngjae's screaming?" "Yeah..daehyun you were doing youngjae too hard" "oh I was?" "Yeah" "why didn't you say so I would of take it easy on you" "yeah but I couldn't because my throat was hurting as well" the two maknae starts to laugh "what is so funny?" "Oh~ nothing" "pfff" "so immature" "sorry I wanted to laugh" youngjae stomach growls "um..guys...