1

Elle's POV

Today is my first adoption day since i wasn't aloud to be adopted at 1 or 2, I'm very nervous.

Miss. Thomson - "elle, are you getting ready?"
Elle - "ye"
Miss. Thomson - "OK sweetheart"

I heard her walk away so I got changed

This is the outfit that miss chose for me so after changing I walked to the main room to wait for the people to arrive

Corbyn's POV

Recently I've been wanting to adopt for some reason. Yesterday I saw an open day leaflet for a girls adoption center, I decided to call and ask if I could go to today meet and they said yes. So I'm on my way there now, none of the boys know about this.

5 minutes later..

I arrived at the center and waited for my girlfriend, Sophie to arrive, I saw her coming so I waved to let her know that I was outside, she smiled and jogged up to me, we hugged before walking in tot he room filled with little girls looking so cute and one caught my eye. So I decided to ask the woman there if we could speak to her alone.

Elle's POV

All these people walked in and I cept looking at the door hoping for someone who seems nice and to my luck some did, a boy with almost white hair and a girl with brown hair walked in. They went to talk to miss Thompson and waked into a room why where they walking in there and none else?

Miss. - "hey elle, some of our visitors want to talk to you"
Elle - "weally!"
Miss - "yes hunny now come along"

She held my hand as she walked me to the room that those people walked into and she told me to sit on one of the chairs, then she left and shut the door, a few minutes later the door on the side of the room opened showing the boy with white hair. He walked up to me with a smile and held his hand our for me to shake, obviously I shook it. He let go and nelt down infornt of me.

?? - "hey there, I'm Corbyn! What's your name?"
Elle - "my name.. Elle"
Corbyn - "that's a pretty name isn't it?"

I nodded and giggled a little.

Corbyn - "so elle, how old are you?"
Elle - "I is 3 year old.."

I held up my hand and showed three fingers.

Elle - "how's olds is you?"
Corbyn - "I am.. Look"

He grabbed my hand lightly and held up all my fingers then held up all of his.

Corbyn - "can you count that? Miss. Thomson  told that you are good at counting!"

I looked at my hands and counted.. 10

Elle - "is ten on mey hand"
Corbyn - "Well done! Now how much are on mine?"

I looked at his and counted ten on his too.