Arisa Ichigaya X Fem Reader

🌸•My cute tsundere•🌸

~Keys~

{Y/N}: Your Name
{L/N}: Last Name
{H/C}:Hair Color

{C/N}: Cafe Name

•(Y/N) Pov•

Walking in the street in my way to the school, enjoy the calm and peace of the path way, until someone scream my name -"Heeeyyyy!!!! Y/N!!!!~"- I turn around to see the one who call me, and then i see my best and childhood friend, Toyama Kasumi and behind, my crush Ichigaya Arisa -"hey Kasumi, Arisa"- i said smiling -" hello, Y/N~"- Kasumi said smiling -"h-hey Y/N"- says Arisa... blushing!? why?, why is she so cute when she is blushing?.

I asking myself, until -"w-why are you looking me so much!!?"- shouted Arisa with a more red face, i snapped myself and apologyze -"s-sorry Arisa, i am just thinking about......how cute are you"- the last part i say in whisper tone but a think Kasumi hear that cause she is now looking me with a smuge face, just now i wanna hit myself for saying that thing, i looked to Arisa and she was RED like a tomato.. wait.......she hear me!!!? -"ahhhhh ummm"- that all the words who come from my mouth, before running away.

•Arisa Pov•

I just stay there Frozen i feel my entire face heat up -"well -well~, look like your crush think you are cute~"- i snapped and looked to Kasumi who is grinning! -"Sh-shut Up!!!"- i said before looked at the spot where Y/N be.
I like her, no, i love her. Since we meet like 6 months ago.

Flashback~ 6 months ago~

Me an the rest of Poppin' Party are in the way to a new café which was recently  open, is near of the school so we decided to go an see how it is. When we enter the smells of choco cornet hit right in the face i looked Rimi, who is droling and the rest, we stared in amazed how big is the cafe like rustic house (A/N:imagine like a viking style) in that ah girl with (H/C) around our age .

-"well, hello there, Welcome to (C/N)"-she said with her angelic voice-, In that Kasumi speak -"Y/N!!!?, Its be a long time"- -"Kasumi!!!?"- She said and they hugged and i feel... jealousy?! and i don't know why .-"so your two know it?"- ask Sayaa they two nod -"She is my childhood friend Y/N"- -"Hi, i am Y/N L/N nice to meet you"- she said and the others introducing theyselfs and i just stood there freeze admiring here like if she is the saint grial, until someone snapped me for my thoughs -"Arisa?"- -" Eh?"- i look and everyone are look at me -"are you okay? your face is red", asked O-tae -"AH ,y-yeah sorry, my name is Ichigaya Arisa, nice to meet you"- i said while crossing my arms -"Well is nice to meet you to Arisa-San"- she said with the brightest smile in the world -"so, i guess you all guys want a table, right?"- I nooded -"perfect! follow me"- she said.

timeskip after order the orders (Still in Arisa Pov)

While the others are eating and talking, i am in my thoughs while looking at the direction were is Y/N -" Arisa-chan"- said Rimi -"eh?"- i said snapped -"are you ok? you seem like.."- She look at me  "like when my Rabbits are search for food" Rimi and O-tae said " N-No!! i-i am okay just in my toughts" i said everyone seem like they wan to know more until i hear the problems of my thoughts

-"Hi, do you need something more?"- i looked up and i see the person who the voice is no one that Y/N, i feel my face heat up and i can tell you that Saya notice this beacause she is grinning now!! -"oh crap"- i said in my mind