Change Could Be Good

"Thank you, Wormtail."I said, taking the Daily Prophet from his hands, my eyes quickly scanning through the article about the breakout from Azkaban. Of course they were putting the blame on Sirius Black who managed to escape from Azkaban himself. They needed a black sheep to blame and he was the only one they could as they did not want to believe the Dark Lord had come back. "According to plan."I muttered, throwing it on the coffee table with a sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose, not hearing another presence entering the study before she cleared her throat as I turned around in my seat finding none other than Bellatrix LeStrange standing in the doorway, a wicked smile on her lips as I couldn't help to shiver that ran up my spine at the sight of her. In all honesty I never managed to have a decent relationship with her because of how she was always throwing herself at my Father's feet. In my eyes it was just disgusting but some people were...may I call it, desperate?

"Bellatrix."I greeted her shortly, leaning back in my seat as she now entered the room, her hands picking up the Daily Prophet to look at the article I had just readt. "Quite a flattering picture, don't you think?"She asked, a smirk on her lips. "If you say so."I answered plainly not really wanting this conversation to take place because soon enough it would turn to my Father and at this specific moment, I didn't really wish to discuss him. "Wormtail, leave!"Bellatrix barked as Wormtail looked at me, not knowing who he had to obey as I made a simple gesture with my hand, convincing him to go as he left us alone. "Is there something you wish to discuss?"I asked with crossed arms, my green eyes staring at her with a cocked eyebrow. "I just wanted to make sure you knew about my presence here."She answered, playing with a strand of her hair, rolling it around her wand. "Because I'm gonna be here a lot."She added. "I didn't expect anything else from you."I said back, forcing a smile on my lips as I rose to my feet. "Now if you excuse me, I have matters to attend."I added, excusing myself from the study, leaving her alone on the couch as I could hear the chuckle leaving her lips.

********************************

"Severus."Albus spoke as the potions master finally arrived at Grimmauld's Place, a distasteful sneer on his face as he entered the house. "Sir."He greeted the old headmaster before silently going towards the Dining room, not wanting to make any noise to wake up the portraits in the corridors and having to deal with the horrible screaming. As he entered the room he found all the members of the Order of the Phoenix already sitting around the table, clearly having waited for his presence. Arthur Weasley seemed to be doing much better since the incident and he was sure it was due to his surprise savior. "Do you want something to drink, Severus?"Molly Weasley asked kindly as he took a seat at the table just as the door closed behind Albus Dumbledore. "Coffee, please."He said shortly, studying all the papers on the table, each article he had already readt. "Any news on the movement of the Dark lord?"Alastor Moody asked him, leaning on his staff, watching the potions master who thanked Molly who put a cup of coffee in front of him. "Nothing new since the outbreak from Azkaban."He answered shortly, taking a sip from the hot beverage. "How did they do the breakout?"Sirius Black asked curiously as he only managed to escape the prison due to his Animagus form. "His daughter planned the whole outbreak while he only convinced the Dementors."He explained. "Do they know what happened?"Arthur asked, needing to know if she got in trouble with saving him as Severus shook his head. "She did not tell anything but got merely punished because she left the house."Severus answered, remembering how he had helped her. There was this change that he had felt in her when he was healing her and it was a change they had to grab with both their hands. 

"Did she mention it to you, Severus?"Albus asked curious, feeling that there was something else. "I have helped her after the punishment and mentioned it. She asked how Arthur was doing after that."He answered, his hands around the cup of coffee staring at the liquid, feeling the curious gazes on him and others exchanging looks. "She is changing, isn't she, Albus?"Remus Lupin asked. "She is doubting her father slowly."Severus added, looking up to meet Arthur's eyes. "Because you said the reason of her mother's death."He finished as Arthur's eyes grew big at that, not realizing how an impact his words had but only now as Severus said it loudly. "Change can be a good thing or a bad thing. We just have to make it in our advantage."