SungYoon....(Rabbit)

I looked out at the scenery before me. The playful rabbits jumped around energetically, completely making it impossible to catch one. It wasn't all the time that i got to come to the rabbit park and i was really hoping to capture a picture with one of them. I started to chase one white rabbit all across the garden. I was nearing it when my foot suddenly got trapped and slipped on a mud puddle, causing me to slam down onto the muddy ground face first. Well, doesn't seem like my day huh?...
As i got up, i noticed a hand outstretched towards me. I followed the hand up to the owner's face and was taken back by the good looking guy in front of me. His eyes turned crescent as he smiled sweetly at me, ultimately portraying his line of teeth in which his front teeth actually looked like a rabbits. I was stunned by his beauty that a didn't respond to his gesture. He cleared his throat before asking me if i was alright. I gulped and snapped into reality as i grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I blushed slightly as i knew that i was in a mess. My dress was all dirty and my hair was messed up too. "Thank you..." i said to him. "Oh, its fine...i hope you're okay. These guys can be hard to catch. You need the right skill.." he mentioned with a cheeky smirk. Wow! I could have sworn my heart was about to explode. He motioned me to follow him and i quickly did. He led me under a tree where the rabbits' burrow was and told me to keep quiet. He waited ever so slightly before one came out and he grabbed it. It squirmed a little before relaxing in his arms. He gently stroked the rabbit and i found myself jealous of a rabbit. He looked at me and as if my face was so readable, he suddenly placed the rabbit in my lap and before i knew it, his hand was on my head, gently stroking it. I blushed so hard i must have looked like a tomato. "You know, now might be the best time for you to take a photo." He said. "Oh...you're right.." i said as i fumbled around my pocket and pulled out my phone. I had trouble holding it and he immediately took it from my hands. "I'll take it for you..." he politely offered. "Oh..okay.." i said as i positioned the rabbit to face the camera. He took it and gave back the phone to me.
I said thank you and with a nod he walked off. I stood there for a while before i headed home myself. Who the hell was he? Omo...I didn't even get his name...i scrolled through my phone and through my gallery. That was when I realized a sudden selfie photo of....him?!
Ahhh..he must have taken it instead of me and the rabbit..
I stared at it and his adorable front teeth were showing through his smile. Hmm well i still got a photo of a rabbit in the end..i smiled at myself, noticing a phone number typed out under the photo.

A/N
Hey guys, i can't believe i got so many reads and i have been on a hiatus for more than a year! I am so sorry....i haven't been dead but i was actually working on my other books...if you're a stray kids fan you can totally check them out...thank you guys so much for reading this book i love yalls so much!