Seeing him like this makes her feel annoyed, plus, he is laughing at nothing. "Uhm, hello? Did the allergies from those bushes hitting on you right now? Aiyah! You're just slowing down this mission, Fang! Get a hold of yourself. You're acting weird."

After his chuckle, he looked at her in a rather, sexy fashion. "When you say that, you are just really proving that you like me. Come on, just say it, Ying." God. What the heck is he saying right now? She might punch him to death.

She gave him again a smug look and proceeded from walking. 

Making another chance, because he is not a man of words, he asked,"By the way, how old are you right now?"

"I just turned 24 last year, hello?" She replied, looking again on her tablet. Clearly not interested, but for this mission to be finish.

"Oh. What a perfect time," 

"For what?" Ying curiously looked back at him when she noticed that he stopped from walking and was quiet.

She saw Fang's two hands glow with purplish black spheres. She raised her right brow in confusion, "Hey." She snapped.

He did not respond, but instead, she noticed his red eyes glow from behind his glasses.

She was alarmed. "What's wrong? Is something bad coming to get us? Where?" She looked left and right for any suspicious alien monsters.

But she was surprised when she noticed that she cannot move. She looked down and two black hands were holding them. She looked at Fang who was responsible for this because of his Shadow Manipulation power. "HEY, FANG! NOT FUNNY!"

Fang fixed his serious red eyes to her. Though his eyes were his normal color, Ying can't get over the fact that it's staring at her in a rather 'un-Fang' way. She gulp and started to laugh nervously at him. "Hehe. C'mon, you're no fun. You should be used to this, no hard feelings. Aiyah! No using of attacks to your partner!"

He chuckled silently. Ying tried her best to move her feet but no luck. She gave him an annoyed look and was supposed to summon her Time Manipulation Power, but another shadow hands grabbed hers. "FANG!"

Seeing her trapped in his own shadows suddenly made him brave. "It's been so long, I see." He said silently.

Ying had to raise her brows again in confusion.

"Ying, you're... You're... How do I put this," he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Aiyah! What's wrong with you, Fang!?"

"I don't know..." He replied, looking on the ground. It was the time that he realized his surroundings. This planet was filled with bushes and he can see a clear view on the horizon that it's almost noon. 

"You don't know?" He heard Ying's annoyed voice and he saw that she was trapped by his own shadow hands. "Hey, Spike head, are you just goofing around, huh? It's not like you. You're starting to get weird. Are you really okay?"

It took him to reply, "I... I don't know,"

Ying gave him a 'really' look and to him, it just made her more cute. God. He needs to control himself. "Do you feel on attacking me?" 

Fang blushed at her question. 

What Ying was supposed to mean was 'is there something behind that manipulates him to attack her, for example, a power sphera or an alien monster'. But Fang interpreted the word 'attacking me' as something more... More intimate.

"Fang? Your face is red again! Are you really sure you're okay?" Ying tried to search for his blushing face staring on the ground. 

Ying was an intelligent woman. With spirit so active, so happy, and an extraordinary mind that can analyze a certain situation, yet why can't she not read that this alien boy loves her too.