CHAPTER|| 2

SKYLER'S POV
_

I quickly looked away and returned to what I was doing. I saw my purple bag with the words " 4 YOUR EYEZ ONLY " Printed o on the front. I loved jcole, so I put stick on letter s on there.

I quickly grabbed my bag and walked to my mother.  We walked till I felt a tap on my shoulder.  " Hey, you droped your phone back there! " it was the cute boy from earlier.  He handed me my phone. " oh my god! Thank you so much! " he chuckled " no problem, love. See you around.  By the way, nice bag! " he flashed a quick smile and waved.

I was bright red, woah. That really happened.  I brushed it off and continued to walk to the exit of the airport. We walked to our uber and loaded our bags in the trunk of the car and climbed in the back. Our uber driver drove us to our new house. It was a modern sized home. It was super cool looking on the outside.
We walled inside, hauling our luggage up the stairs.

I ran to my bed room and looked around. It was awesome . 
it was already furnished and painted. I loved it! I flopped down on my bed. I sat there and enjoy my new bed room. After about 5 minutes of laying on my bed I got up and rolled my bags in my bedroom and started unpacking.  After an hour of unpacking,  I turned on youtube and watched some sister squad videos.
Ugh, I cant stop thinking about the kids from the airport. I hope we see each other again.

I was 10:36, I have school tomorrow and I need some sleep.
I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of short shorts and a hoodie my friends gave me for my birthday. I changed into the pjs and crawled in bed and quickly feel asleep.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping. I my got up and kept the hoodie on and changed in to a pair of black leggings.  I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun and did simple makeup.  I walked down stairs and made avacodo bread. After I was done I grabbed my bag and walked to the bus stop and waited.  " Hey! Glad to see you again! "

It was him. Oh god

A/N: sorry for not uploading,  I have been busy w my bf.
Sorry if there are errors, its 2:04 am and idc at this point. Ight. Gn.