CHAPTER|| O N E

Skylers P.O.V
"
-

You know what I love? Plane rides. What's not to love? The amazing view, you can: draw, watch a movie, eat, listen to music, and more!

I was on my flight to Florida, my new home. I've heard a lot of good things about Florida. I am stoked! New house, new friends, new school, New and fresh start!

Okay, now that I think about it... it's actually really scary. I know leaving California was a good idea, at lest I am away from-

" sweetheart, Skyler, would you like some peanuts " my mother asked me. " Oh, yes please! " I took the peanuts from my mothers grip and shoved a hand full of peanuts on my mouth.

" Skyler! Manners! " My mom gave me that ' knock it off; or else ' look.
" Sorry mom " day said with a mouth full of peanuts. She have me a glare and went back to her word search.

I hate word searches, I may be really good at them, but I still hate them. Ugh, thinking of word search's make me upset.

ARI💕

-

Ari- How's ur flight goin?
Sky- It's okay. Miss you. :(
Ari- I miss you more!
Sky: Not possible.
Ari: is to.
Sky: Gtg, flight is landing. Ttyl.
Ari: kk. Ttyl. Luv u!💕

-

" Thank you for flying with Delta Airlines! " the voice on the intercom boomed.

We grabbed our small bags above our seats and walked off our plane. We walked all the way across the airport to the bag pick up.
As we were waiting for our bags, I saw someone. I think one of the cutest boys I have ever seen.

I was staring at him for what felt like 1 million hours.

He notices me staring and looked me up and down and winked.

Oh god.

Here we go.

Again.