Feonix

This is for those who have questions about military and weapons. Ask in the comments. And please do not spam because the comment will be deleted.

Thanks.

And now for his words:D

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by, visiting, and asking questions. I'm Feonix, as you probably can figure out, and one of the few male teen writers. I'm currently working my first novel here on Wattpad, "Callsign Phoenix", which can be summarized in short, as the Alex Rider novels people enjoy with the heavy focus on realism and to let the reader not just delve into action and a character's viewpoints, but also to serve as a reminder of the sacrifices our military and Special Operations.

As of 2012, I am currently completing my final year of US Army JROTC and will transfer into the US Army ROTC program and complete my medical studies in college and transfer into the US Army Medical Corps.

I've had a lot of experience working with multiple weapon systems from opportunities traveling abroad and training with other military academies of other countries, as well as weapon experience as a Martial Artist. I completed my Designated Marksman test with the M14 DMR, M24 Sniper rifle, and the M107 Weapon system in the summer of 2012, and a graduate of counter-sniper operations.

currently holding a 2nd degree black belt in Wing Chun and a brown belt in the USMC Combatives Program, I do competitive sparring as well as weapons form in Twin Hook swords, Chicken sickles, and cane.

For USMC Combatives, I completed my self defense Test in Bayonet, KA-BAR, as well as Jagkommando, and Spike-Hawk, and E-Tool.

Thanks everyone for reading this little blurb. So, comment away, send a PM to me, temporarily (or permanently) fan me over if you'd like a chat or on-the-spot Q&A's.

-= Feonix =-