Welcome To Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

Start from the beginning

After waiting about 30 minutes, you left your apartment and drove to the pizzeria. Once you had parked in the parking lot, you stepped out of the car. The Pizzeria had a cartoon-ish logo, with all of the animatronics on it. You shrugged, and walked inside. You were met with a person about your height, and was slightly on the skinny side. He had a name tag that said " Mike Schmidt " on it. He looked at you, and held out his hand. " Are you (Y/N)?" He asked. You nodded, looking directly in his eyes.  He suddenly stuck his hand out for you to shake. 

" Welcome to Fazfuck's. The place where depression and shattered dreams  unite." He said, a smile creeping on the edges of his mouth. You shook his hand slowly.

 " Thanks... I'm here for the interview, though." You asserted. Mike raised his eyebrows. " Feisty are we? Fine. Scotty boy said for me to direct you to the manager's office. Over there." Mike pointed over at a door located near the stage. You nodded your thanks, and moved towards it. You glanced at the stage as you walked past. The curtains were drawn tight, so you couldn't see any of the animatronics. 

You walked up to the door, and opened it. You could see a man inside with a... phone... for a head. He was sitting at a desk, which had a chair in front of it. On the desk, there was a cup of coffee and a pen.  You walked inside, and sat down on the chair. The man in front of you, who you assumed to be Scott, cleared his throat. 

" You are (Y/N)? You're a bit early. In fact you are..." Scott checked his watch. " ...exactly 7 minutes early. I don't mind." Scott pulled out a few papers from the desk and read them over quickly.

 " Alright, so I have a introductory greeting... from the company... It's mainly legal stuff, so let me just give you the rundown. Uh, Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids and grown-ups alike. A place where Fantasy and Fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damaged property or person, and upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced. Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. I'm sure that you will find your new job here safe." Scott put the papers back in the desk, and pulled out a new paper that he handed to you. He then pushed the pen on the desk towards you.

" Now, I need you to sign this contract that says that you accept the rules of Fazbear Entertainment and all that stuff. Just sign the contract and you'll be hired." You began to read the contract, but once you saw that it was thirteen pages long, you decided against it. You signed where you needed to, and handed the paper back to Scott. He took the paper and put it in the desk with thee others. He shook your hand, and smiled, or at least, it looked like he was smiling. The phone had lifted up a little, so you guessed that that could be considered an expression. " And that's it. You can leave now." You stood up, and left the office. 

That was easy. Too easy. Suspiciously easy. You looked around for a second, and saw Mike waving you over outside of a door labeled " Staff Only " You walked up to him.

 " What's up?" You asked. 

" The sky." He replied sarcastically.

 You crossed your arms. " You know what I meant. " Mike held up his hands.

 " Okay, jeez. Just trying to make a joke. Anyway, wanna explore?"

 You shrugged. " I dunno, I don't even know my schedule yet." 

Mike began to walk towards the stage. " Come on! If you're gonna work here, you gotta get to know the place."

 You walked behind him. " Fine. You make a good point. Lead the way."

 Mike stared at you for a second, and chuckled awkwardly. "Well, uh, I haven't actually explored the place yet. But hey, uh, I've got a bit of an understanding of it. Right this way..."

Mike led the way, his first stop being the kitchen. Not too impressive, just quite a bit larger than your average kitchen. It didn't seem to interest Mike very much either, so he continued on. As you reached the long hallway with the door that said " Part's and Services " on it, you stopped for a second. You could've sworn you heard something move. You passed It off as Scott moving around. You and Mike continued on, and moved into the Part's and Service room. Mike walked inside first, followed by you.

 Inside, there was an assortment of old animatronics lying around. Mike turned to leave, but you grabbed his arm. " What is it?" He asked you a little bit harshly. You watched the bear animatronic closely. " Dude, look." You pointed at the Bear's hand, which was slowly closing around his microphone. " Come on, let's get out of here." You pushed Mike out of the room, and slammed the door behind you.

 Mike watched the door for a few seconds, almost seeming to be afraid if the door would open. You saw Mike's reaction, and grinned. " A bit too scary, Mikey Wikey?" You asked. Mike stood up straight, and crossed his arms. " Yeah, and you were too." You shook your head. " Nah, just wanted to push you out of there before you screamed." Mike punched you in the shoulder lightly. 

" Yeah right. Let's continue before you decide to become an asshole again." Mike began to walk back down the hallway, until he saw the other one branching off from it. At the end of this hallway, there was a large office. Mike stared down the hallway for a second, then walked back into the main Party Room. 

Mike looked around, and saw another room branching off of it. " That's kid's cove,  if I remember correctly." He said to you. You took the lead this time, and walked into the room. It was definitely made for the younger children. There was a white and pink foxy standing in the corner. It's eyes stared straight at you, to the point where it was unsettling. 

You turned to Mike. " Yay! So much fun!" You said sarcastically. You began to walk out of the room. " I'm going to go get my schedule, then I'm leaving." You walked back to Scott's office, and went inside. Scott looked up at you as you entered. " Did you need something (Y/N)? " He asked. You nodded. " I actually wanted to get a schedule, and see what hours I'm working." Scott took a sip of coffee. Well, he actually picked up the receiver on the top of his head, and poured the coffee inside. It made a faint gurgling sound as he replaced the receiver. " Of course!" He said when he was finished. 

Scott opened up the drawer in the desk, where he,  apparently, kept all of his important papers. After flipping through some papers, he pulled one of them out. " Here is one " Day Guard " schedule." He handed you the paper. You took it, and looked it over. You said your thanks, and walked out of the building. The job was easy to get, but you had the feeling that it was going to be a bit different than what you thought it would be.