1: Guess I'm A Delinquent

"Your drink, good sir." Sero handed Kirishima some orange juice and snickered, earning a playfully evil glare. He walked back over to the mini fridge and arranged the sodas back into their rightful place, noticing there was plenty of ginger ale but only one more can of coke. He grumbled something under his breath and shut it, turning his attention back over to the circle of guys playing, laughing and shouting.

"What the hell are those idiots even doing?" Bakugou inquired from behind the couch, his hands draped over and resting near Kirishima's red spikes as he intensely glared at the lively circle.

"Truth or dare, like true high schoolers do." Sero shrugged. "But it's fun, so I'm gonna join, see you later!"

"Knock yourself out. Literally." Bakugou deadpanned to Sero, then shot each other the bird with a shit eating smirk. Kirishima snickered to himself and watched the banter and laid back more comfortably, crossing his legs and sighing.

"Ah, Sero. So you decided to join in after all!" Denki clasped his hands together menacingly and patted the floor next to him.

"I don't like your aura right now.." Sero nervously said but complied. "Whose turn is it?"

"Ojiro." Shoji pointed to the male next to him who was dozing off.

"Oh, right." Ojiro snapped out of it. "Um.. Er.. Todoroki.."

Shouto intently stared at him, being forced to participate by his peers in an attempt to soften him up. "Yes?"

"..." His ice cold glare creeped Ojiro out a bit, sending shivers straight down his spine. His back arched for a second before he cleared his throat. "Truth or dare?"

Shouto thought for a second, probably thinking of all the possibilities.

"C'mon, pick dare!" Denki pleaded. "No one has yet and it's getting boooorrrinnnngg~"

Shouto replied, "I'll go with dare. Do me your worst."

Denki whistled, most of the males leaned forward to get in on the action and watch was was going to happen next.

Ojiro lowered his voice and put his hand next to his face. "I.. dare you to go and slap Bakugou."

Some gasped and looked back at Bakugou, still speaking to Kirishima and had thankfully not heard. Shouto tilted his head, still processing it.

"DO YOU WANT SOMEONE TO DIE-" Mineta exclaimed, climbing onto Tokoyami's back to express his concern and was promptly shoved off and landed onto the ground with a hard thud.

"It's.. it's looking kind of fun.. Can I go over there?" Kirishima pleaded.

"... Why the fuck are you asking me? I didn't ask for your company over here. Knock yourself out."

"Literally?"

"Literally."

"Ok!" Kirishima skipped over to the circle, almost able to feel Bakugou rolling his eyes behind him. Denki pulled Kirishima over to the ground, startling and hushing him.

Ojiro began to panic, "You don't have to do it, you know-"

"I'll do it." Shouto deadpanned and stood up, swiping dust off of his pants.

"What a brave hero.." Denki sniffed and put a fist to his chest.

"Huh? What's going on?" Kirishima asked, looking around.

"Todoroki is about to do something very brave, my friend." Sero slapped his hand onto Kirishima's shoulder. "This will go down in the history books."