"I hope she's doesn't get any worse. I have class tomorrow and my professor said it's mandatory to be there. I don't want to skip class but I might have to"

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Just make she you give her medicine on the regular. I'm sure she will feel better before you know it"

"I hope you're right Zayn. I don't want to be wrong, especially since my dad thinks I'm not fit to care for Elle"

"Well he's wrong. I think you're doing a great job!" Niall mumbled, food in his mouth as he kept chowing down.

I told the boys about the meet up with my father and they were to happy about that, especially Louis. Every since that day, I can't help but feel like he's right in a way, but I don't want him to actually believe that. It's like now whenever she cries or throws one of her famous tantrums, I can't help but believe that I'm not a suitable guardian for her. Now she's sick and I'm already feeling like absolute shit since she got this cold.

"Your dad is probably just worried Harry, don't think about it too much. If you believe that you are responsible enough to care for your child, than you are. Simple as that. Don't let what he says keep you down"

"Yeah you're probably right"

"I am right. Now come eat, we brought you your favorite"

"Ha. Is it really-"

"YES! TACOS WITH EXTRA CHEESE!"

I chuckled standing up, with Elle is still in my arms as I make my way towards the table.
Hopefully what they're saying is right. I have to start believing that I'm a suitable parent for Elle. I need to show everyone that they are wrong.

I just hope nothing goes wrong.

===============

"Alright class. I already graded your essays so once your name is called, please come up and get your essay. Cara Delevingne"

I waited as Dane called everyone's name, one by one standing up and grabbing their essays. I kinda felt like I was drifting off, I was exhausted. Elle wasn't feeling well at all, and I was up all night watching her and rocking her to sleep. Today, as usual, Justin was watching her since she seemed fine once I checked her this morning, so I thought I should go to class today.

"Ms. Valedictorian, here's your essay"

I looked up and saw the big brown eyed girl standing up from her chair as walk towards the front. She takes a deep breathe before taking her essay and looks at the grade. I could tell she received a high grade as she smiles brightly and thanks our smirking professor.

"Keep it up, don't stop surprising me. Harry Styles"

I sighed, standing up from my chair as I make my way towards the front. Dane looks up at me before smirking as I mentally roll my eyes. I just want my paper, pal.

"Oh Mr. Styles, the boy who raises questions"

"I don't see why I would raise questions. I have nothing to hide"

"Everyone has at least one thing to hide Mr Styles. You, however, work in mysterious ways. This essay of yours definitely surprised me" he smirked, handing me back my essay.