1. Happy New Year Wifey

Firstly I would like to wish everyone a happy new year 🎉🎊🤗🤗

So this OS was written today only & that to in 2 hrs, am sorry in advance if you find any mistakes or if you didn't like this OS. Will come up with another OS next time for sure 😉

Do mention your reviews in the comment box below.....

Caution: read at your own risk🤪

—————————————————————————

December 31st

Morning

           Avni was busy in supervising the decorations for the party which is in the evening, even though she was busy in her work she was missing her hubby's presence. He was out of town since 2 weeks for business trip he promised he will be coming this morning but he didn't turn up & on top of that he is not answering her calls since yesterday this is making her go crazy & as a result of this every worker is getting scoldings from her. After seeing their DIL's behaviour Prakash & Shweta decided not to disturb her. They know Avni is very calm & matured but when it comes to her husband she behaves as a different person. Wen she was busy in giving intrusions to one of the lworker her phone started ringing & without even looking caller id she answered the call.....

Hello who is this? In a bit angry tone..

Awww this is not fair wifey it's been only one day I didn't answer your call & here you forgot ur hubby... in a dramatic way

Then she came to know that it is her hubby's call...

Hey baby u there... she heard him asking

Why did u call me...in not interested tone

Do I need any reason to call my wifey...

Oh I see...

Common baby yesterday I was so busy & I didn't get time to call you or answer your calls. Am so sorry!!

It's okay!! So by evening you will be here right??

Ahhh no, I mean there is one important meeting which is to be attended so I guess by tomorrow morning I'll be coming...

Oh fine then bye...

Baby please listen... he stopped in between when he heard the beep sound. So my wifey is angry on me but I've my own ways to pacify her, just wait & watch love saying this he sat inside the car....

Evening

Since 1 hr she was checking her wardrobe to pick out something party wear but she was unable to choose. If her hubby was here he would've selected but he is not here, she turned towards her room entrance when Shweta called her.....

Haan mummy ji kuch chahiye aap ko...

Nahi beta meine tho ye dene ke liye aayi thi... saying this she handed her one box

Wat is this mummy ji... she was trying to open the box

Woh kal mein shopping gayi thi na tho waha muhje ye dress pasand aaya so I bought it for you, hope you will like it...

Wow mummy ji it's really beautiful... saying this she was checking in mirror by keeping her dress infront her.....

Okay beta! Yeh pehnke neeche aajana.... saying this she left...

Since 10 min she was struggling to zip her dress at the back but no use. If her hubby was here he would've done that, she was literally cursing herself for being dependent on her hubby for everything I hate you Neil she murmured under her breath. Meanwhile Shweta entered the room for checking on Avni...

Arey what happened beta.... saying this she walked towards Avni

Mummy ji ye zip dekho na bandh nahi ho raha... she complained like a kid

Acha teekhe mein dekthi hoon.... she was laughing at her DIL's antics. Jaisa beta waise bahu she thought..

Yeee lo hogaya & she made Avni turn to her side. Omg you look so beautiful beta kisi ki nazar na lage tumhe... saying this she kept kaala teekha

Thank you mummy ji... she replied & turned towards dressing table for combing her hair......

Avni do you want me to stay here, so that we can go downstairs together...

Okay mummy ji will go together....

          Later they both went downstairs to receive the guests, Avni made sure everything is served properly. No doubt she was missing his presence but she has to behave normally infront of everyone. There were some games conducted to keep the guests entertained, there were many song dedications for their loved ones she wished he was here. Soon the dinner was served & everyone kept praising Khanna's about their hospitality, about decorations & about the food. Prakash gave this credit to Avni but she denied politely saying this happened because of the support & help she got from them, Mehta's were very happy to hear this from Avni.

Later in the night

                                   The lights were dim, volume was decreased & the countdown was started.....
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Happy New Year everyone shouted in unison. But one voice surprised Avni, she turned towards the stage only to find her hot hubby standing there wearing a black tuxedo having his ever charming smile holding Mike in his hand....

Happy Anniversary my love... she heard him say

She immediately walked towards the stage & stood infront of him...

Happy Anniversary my jaan... he heard her say

Note: it's been 1 year since they got married

Without wasting much time he engulfed her in his arms protectively, by placing a kiss on her forehead he complimented how beautiful she is looking in that dress which was choosen by him. First she was confused but later she understood that his appearance & this dress was a surprise to her given by her family. Everyone requested them to have a couple dance to which they nodded & walked towards the centre of hall, dj started playing song & both were dancing while looking into each other's intensely. After sometime guests dispersed, only Mehta family was left along with Khanna family. Later they also retired to their respective rooms....

Avneil Room :

So wifey how was the surprise....

This was the best surprise & I love it hubby... saying this she smacked her hands around his neck

Hmmm where is my return gift... saying this he wrapped his hands around her waist by pulling her close to him

She slowly stood on her toes to match his height, without even delaying she locked her lips with his while he also reciprocated the same. Due to lack of oxygen they both parted their ways....

Oops forgot to wish you... Happy new year Wifey.....

Happy new year hubby.....

                             •• The End••

Reactions awaited..

Suggestions are always welcomed!!

Guys do click on ⭐️ symbol at the left bottom of your page 

Thanks
Much love 💖
Pranita