"Oh my gosh..." She breathed. "Nata you have to forget about that!"

"I can't, ok. It's just stuck in my head it's like all I think about now." Korina sat down next me putting her hand over my shoulder.

"I know it's hard, but it was seven years ago, and he apologized for everything." She said rubbing my arm.

"I know, and I forgave him but it's still there." My eyes started to tear. "I'm so silly, you're right it was seven years ago! Ahh" I stood up brushing Koris arm away. "Well, lets get ready for this date, shall we?" I spoke with enthusiasm.

"Of course my friend!" Kori winked at me and started pulling her jeans off.

-----------

"Wow you girls look amazing!" Rusya exclaimed keeping his eyes on Korina. Yeah more like SHE looks amazing. I looked behind him wondering where Vladik was.

"Um Vladik couldn't make it.." It's like he read my mind or something. I noticed that there was sadness in the way he said it.

"Where is he?" I asked dragging out each word. Rusya looked behind my shoulder and squinted, scratching the back of his head.

"Well babe you going to tell us or not?" Korina grabbed both his hands.

"He's at the hospital..and I was going to ring you up and tell you we should go see him instead. But then I decided to just tell you when you get here." Rusya explained glancing behind us. The grin from Korinas face slowly faded.

"I thought he was getting better?!" I screamed, I could feel my heart tighten. "We need to go see him now." I said rushing towards Rusyas car, Kori and Rusya following closely behind.

---------------

We entered Vladiks room where he lay writing something in a small notebook, as soon as he noticed us he shut the notebook shoving it under his pillow. His skin pale, like paper.

"You guys look amazing." He managed to say his voice cracking. I forced a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" Rusya asked sounding really concerned. Vladik took his eyes off of me focusing on Rusya.

"Not any better than how I look." He laughed softly.

The last time I seen him he looked much healthier, but now looking at him I almost didnt recognize him. He was skinny and pale. I almost started crying from how weak and helpless he looked.

I closed my eyes saying a small prayer for him in my mind.

"Thanks for visiting me." Vladik said after a moment of silence. Rusya and Kori nodded at the same time.

My mind was elsewhere. Without thinking I blurted out. "You can't die."  

All eyes turned to me. I realized what I just said, scolding myself in my mind.

"It's not really my choice what happens to me." Vladik spoke, his voice had a hint of fear. I felt guilty. As if it was my fault he got cancer. Maybe if I wouldn't have become his friend, he wouldn't have cancer. No, that's silly, I thought to myself. You can't get cancer just by being someone's friend. I found my self having a conversation in my head. I was going crazy.

"Um guys im going to go, i dont feel to well." I mumbled dashing for the door. I heard them yelling something as i fled down the hallway.

I needed to have some time alone, let everything out. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey Nata!." Rusya screamed to from across the parking lot. I sent him a small smiling waving 'hello'. "Korinas looking all over for you." He stated getting closer to me. 

"Where is she?" I asked him looking around for Kori. 

"Shes already inside." He stuck his thumb out pointing towards the school. 

"Oh. What does she want?"

"I dont know but she said it was important." Shrugging his shoulders he started for the doors. I followed closing behind wondering what Kori wanted. 

"Nata!! There you are!" Koris voice rung in my ears. I winced at how loud she was. 

"What did you want?" I asked.

"Well you see Nata. Its about Vladik." She played with her sleeve nervously. Confusion set into my mind.

"What about him?" I managed to say. 

"He wanted me to give you this." She took out an enveleop from her binder. I stared at it going to take it but she snatched it away. I looked at her confused. "But not now!" Shoving it back into her binder she squinted up at the wall. 

"Okay then why the hell did you tell me? What the hell Kori, what the hell?!" I was angry. Maybe it was the fact that my life was just so miserable at the moment. 

"I dont know! Damn it im bad at waiting ok?!" She blurted out into my face. I looked at her stunned.

"Well im going to go now, see you later." Turning on my heel i left. My anger was slowly going away. Instead the emptiness feeling ive been getting lately settled in. 

I hate cancer. 

Cancer ruined my damn life. 

---------------------------------

So i know i havent uploaded in FOREVER!! and im so sorry guys i really am. I was just stuck and i had NO idea what to write. I changed this story so many times.. Anways this was a bit of a filler chapter. Sorry if it sucks. anways hope you enjoy.

Love Nata<3