Prologue

There are many things that are unusual with our world. Things that are seen and things that we choose not to see.

The world is very mysterious and frightening... only to those who choose to harm others, by hiding in plain sight using black and white as their cover. But if you look closer you'll notice that not everything is black and white.

And people, people are one of the most strangest and one of the most complex creatures of them all.

It was a mistake... a stupid mistake I shall never forget, how can someone so kind end up being so evil! His eyes once so shy only he became a monster. It's ironic though, they spoke of the White Wings as being a Devil but... the real Devil was him... why would he do such a horrible thing to his family? Why did he rape that girl? There are so many questions- so many go unanswered.

I just can't understand it. Even when White Wings sacrificed himself they all ended up tormenting him for crimes he had not committed, they called him a parasite and a monster, among other things. It was no wonder that he snapped.

Finally after nearly three hundred years, it was over. He was finished, although I had to ask, why did he go after me? Why did he want me dead? Did I do something to anger him? What reason did he hate me?

Guilt was in his heart for what he did, obsession was his weakness after all. I hated him for that moment, after all White Wings suffered the most and he never did get justice for what happened. Marks I know even if they were not present on the tamers were on him. I feel saddened to know this and yet there is nothing I can do... However you showed up, the one who wanted me dead. Eyes of sorrow and guilt.

You ask me for two wishes, even after what you did how can I be merciful?

Although the burden of your crimes, the poison you passed on to each Hikari will be yours to suffer alone, just when like you murdered your father in cold blood by your own birth home.

Your first wish was to change time, to send your memories to your younger self in order to prevent this disaster from happening again. The time you lost was payment although... you asked me for the second wish to my surprise- and that I was never involved with the Hikari line from the past. I raised a brow after all, it was the wish of your grandfather that allowed the Koku Yoku to be born.

You smiled nevertheless and said that it was about time to redeem yourself for the sins you have committed. This dream- the rivalry, the rift you helped create had to end. I now wonder if Kosuke and Daiki knew about this, is that why they wanted to find a away to end the feud? No... I don't think so, maybe they've grown tired like I have. Watching people, granting wishes, seeing the conditions and prices take effect on the lives of others. It does get tiring after a while.

I have to ask Ryushi, what are you up to? Why are you so desperate to change things now?

Why do I feel like I'm losing part of my power now?

What have you done?