When You Let An Ice Empress Into The Winter Olympics

This isn't really anything, since  I don't really know how to write this. This will also 

*Glimmer, Perfuma, Frosta, Entrapta, Netossa, Spinnerella, Mermista, Seahawk, Angella and Bow are sitting in front of the TV, waiting for the announcer to say who won each event.*

Announcer: And now, I will announce the gold medalists of the winter olympics!

Announcer: For the ice skating, the slolom skiing, the giant slalom skiing, the snowboarding... and everything else... *Reads a card* uhh, Frosta, oh I guess just Frosta...

Announcer: Well, um, congratulations to um, Frosta. For winning everything?

Frosta *turns TV off*: Told ya.

Glimmer: Yeah, I guess we should have expected that. 

Perfuma: I thought it was fun!

Frosta: It was certainly fun seeing the looks on the other competitors' faces when I crushed them into the ground!

Entrapta: It was quite interesting to watch the reaction of the subjects watching your performance.

Mermista: Uhhh, okay...

Adora: Can we go back to truth or dare now?

Glimmer: Maybe. Not right now though.

Seahawk: Ah well.

Frosta: I think I'll just bask in my victory for a bit.

Mermista: You do you.

Bow: What should we do now? Chill? Frosta, see what I did there? I made a-

Frosta: Please. Please shut up.

Bow *sighs*: Okay...

Mermista: Yes. Chilling does sound like a good idea though.

Frosta: As long as you don't make a pun out of it, I'm in.

I hope that you liked that. I didn't really know how to write, as I mentioned earlier, so it was pretty terrible. But I tried!